Aptx Low Latency Bluetooth Receivers That Work - Equinox, Vanquish, GPX 6000

TOTAL BUMMER THIS IS NOT LL IN RECEIVE  MODE WILL NOT WORK ON THE 6000

I posted this device I bought off Amazon on another thread, but I mistakenly dinged it for sounding a bit off with the Bose ear buds that was a mistake it is not the fault this little Bluetooth transmitter receiver but using IOS earbuds on an android connection. using a 2 bar 3.5mm plug the sound quality is great.

it is tiny and lightweight the battery should have no problem lasting for a full day rated at 24hrs use. It both transmits or receives via a switch, paired easily with my tv is aptx ll Bluetooth 5.0 with a wide range of compatibility.

F04A3211-6688-4C08-9CE9-E80F71E6C80C.thumb.png.561fbdbac6f2df7ec7ac5d0d07d897a4.pngA4CFC9DC-422B-4398-8F02-BBC9EDD78BB8.thumb.jpeg.2ab850aaf861870d8d66eb25d3b5e83c.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

That looks a great solution for headphone and earbud use.  I like the SP01 setup, perfect.

2 hours ago, AussieMatt said:

I've used a pair of these on the SDC2300 previously & they worked well.

Thanks Matt.  Reckon the Saturn Pros might be the earlier version of the 'Lock' just from the outside appearance.  

If I was able to use just one of them as the Receive unit that would be OK.  Although not keen to buy the Transmitter if not required.  

Have seen the TC17 on the Avantree website.  Might be a good option - thanks for the headsup re: the bump/rub issue.  

2 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

I use this transmitter/receiver with another device:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01B4W40VC

1 vote for the Trond - thanks 👍

2 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

I've been looking for Aptx-LL earbuds

Thanks for looking but it is the ear buds that sit right in the ear canal that I am trying to avoid.  You're right, there are slim pickings for most of these things.  Some genuine Low Latency bone conduction headphones would be great but I just cannot find anything like that.  I've tried my wife's Trekz and they work on the Equinox but the latency is an issue.  

32 minutes ago, 1515Art said:

I posted this device I bought off Amazon on another thread

Hi 1515.   I did see this on the other thread.  From memory it is to be used on a GPX6 when you can get your hands on one?  Have you ever tried to pair it to an Equinox or Vanquish?   The Receiver/SPO1 is certainly neat and tidy  👍

Actually just checked Australia Amazon and the TaoTronics is available here (currently unavailable in the US).  

I might be asking for a refund on the Avantree I've ordered that is delayed and get a Trond and a TaoTronics to take on the trip.  Always good to have a back-up.  

6 hours ago, Northeast said:

Thanks Matt.  Reckon the Saturn Pros might be the earlier version of the 'Lock' just from the outside appearance.  

If I was able to use just one of them as the Receive unit that would be OK.  Although not keen to buy the Transmitter if not required.  

The original Saturn Pro's are switchable between tx/rx & you can buy as a pair or single. The link is for a single one. Have seen them cheaper but they are hard to get now.

Not sure why Avantree moved away from the single switchable tx/rx units or that compact design?

Screenshot_20210606-211311_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Northeast said:

Thanks for looking but it is the ear buds that sit right in the ear canal that I am trying to avoid.  You're right, there are slim pickings for most of these things.  Some genuine Low Latency bone conduction headphones would be great but I just cannot find anything like that.  I've tried my wife's Trekz and they work on the Equinox but the latency is an issue.  

Looked forever for bone conduction, even wrote some manufacturers recommending they make some. Got some responses but doubt they will. I don't like ear canal audio either.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, 1515Art said:

I posted this device I bought off Amazon on another thread, but I mistakenly dinged it for sounding a bit off with the Bose ear buds that was a mistake it is not the fault this little Bluetooth transmitter receiver but using IOS earbuds on an android connection. using a 2 bar 3.5mm plug the sound quality is great.

it is tiny and lightweight the battery should have no problem lasting for a full day rated at 24hrs use. It both transmits or receives via a switch, paired easily with my tv is aptx ll Bluetooth 5.0 with a wide range of compatibility.

Looks good. Where did you get the cable from?

10 hours ago, Northeast said:

Hi 1515.   I did see this on the other thread.  From memory it is to be used on a GPX6 when you can get your hands on one?  Have you ever tried to pair it to an Equinox or Vanquish?   The Receiver/SPO1 is certainly neat and tidy  👍

Actually just checked Australia Amazon and the TaoTronics is available here (currently unavailable in the US).  

I might be asking for a refund on the Avantree I've ordered that is delayed and get a Trond and a TaoTronics to take on the trip.  Always good to have a back-up.  

No, I don’t have any of those detectors to try them out that’s the only reason I tried it on my television, just to see if it paired easy or not.

I bought a set of reconditioned Bose IE2 ear buds for $79, both the IE2 and soundsport in wired (both discontinued) are an outer ear design that don’t jam the bud into your ear canal. You have to search Amazon and EBay the asking prices are stupid high.

67B7BC46-1D47-48E5-8EFE-D705E6B42652.thumb.jpeg.f4b871662437cf48205e21c6d241d8cc.jpeg

1 hour ago, Gold Catcher said:

Looks good. Where did you get the cable from?

It came off Amazon, it is listed as out of stock now.

AD43D222-6576-4E0B-93E9-7AB4BC2A8FEE.thumb.jpeg.dbce6fb3e73a3f98efc4391aba1f4e33.jpeg
this is available but 4” longer.

2AF922CD-3798-45E7-A286-D265CC031A71.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, 1515Art said:

It came off Amazon, it is listed as out of stock now.

I can't seem to find a short (i.e. 3-6 inch) high quality 3.5 mm male to 3.5 mm male audio cable (or 3.5 mm male to angular 6.25 mm male). The ones I found are all > 1 feet. I like the SP01/Rx set up that you have, nice and compact. I ordered the same TaoTronics Rx/Tx. Just the short cable is hard to find, for whatever reason. I found one for a couple of bucks, but that looks poor quality. Anybody has a suggestion?

38 minutes ago, Gold Catcher said:

I can't seem to find a short (i.e. 3-6 inch) high quality 3.5 mm male to 3.5 mm male audio cable (or 3.5 mm male to angular 6.25 mm male). The ones I found are all > 1 feet. I like the SP01/Rx set up that you have, nice and compact. I ordered the same TaoTronics Rx/Tx. Just the short cable is hard to find, for whatever reason. I found one for a couple of bucks, but that looks poor quality. Anybody has a suggestion?

Did you you see these on Amazon, look pretty high quality:

https://www.amazon.com/CESS-069-Short-Stereo-Connectors-3-inch/dp/B082PQ1G5R/ref=sr_1_18?dchild=1&keywords=cncess&qid=1622998157&sr=8-18

https://www.amazon.com/CESS-072-Right-Straight-Stereo-6-inch/dp/B082PPF744/ref=pd_day0fbt_2/137-0848438-4028844?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B082PPF744&pd_rd_r=21520c57-71ac-4b9e-8729-1d59252b6605&pd_rd_w=AuRrb&pd_rd_wg=YTWRs&pf_rd_p=4951d1d4-4651-4708-9191-ee0340bb7956&pf_rd_r=F0KH32FJT8EAKHABGWZC&psc=1&refRID=F0KH32FJT8EAKHABGWZC

• Thanks 1