Aptx Low Latency Bluetooth Receivers That Work - Equinox, Vanquish, GPX 6000

31 minutes ago, Chase Goldman said:

Did you you see these on Amazon, look pretty high quality:

Thanks! Yes these look good. 

• Like 1

Just ordered this  https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B08ZMPD4N1/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and this  https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B01EHSX28M/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The TaoTronics and Soundpeats versions of a Low Latency Receiver - both about $35 Australian dollars.  Apparently going to be here by this Friday but I'll believe it when I see it.  If all goes well though, will be able to test on the weekend.  

I was keen on the Trond but at $66 I figure I'll get 2 for just over that price and have a back-up unit and a stand-in device if one runs out of battery.  

I'm still letting the Avantree unit AS70 be delivered (late July) and as long as it works will be the main unit due to the clip that it has. 

Exciting times  😉

• Like 1

Anybody find just a speaker similar to a WM12 or ProSonic?  The Taurus neck band seems to be the closest that I could find that was low latency. I can’t find any just standard speakers that you could just clip on.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, afreakofnature said:

Anybody find just a speaker similar to a WM12 or ProSonic?  The Taurus neck band seems to be the closest that I could find that was low latency. I can’t find any just standard speakers that you could just clip on.

That's what I want to get.  If you find one make sure you make it public 🙂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, afreakofnature said:

Anybody find just a speaker similar

Here is a speaker but certainly bigger than a WM12.  https://www.denon.com/en-au/shop/bluetoothspeakers/envayamini#

It is water resistant and Low latency. 

I don't think you are going to find what you require as anything that is a speaker and has Low Latency should be here    http://www.aptx.com/product-listing?product_category=10&aptx_type=3     I have the Filter set to Low Latency and to Speaker so absolutely everything ever available should be on that page.  Have spent a fair bit of time looking through here and many of the items listed on the entire site are no longer available so it seems to be an exhaustive list.  

9 hours ago, afreakofnature said:

Just hook a small wired passive or powered IPX-rated speaker (even a wireless non APTX BT speaker) with an Aux input and clip/carabiner to one of those matchbox sized BT APTX LL rx/tx units -problem solved.

13 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

On that best sellers list, did not see an APTX LL compatible and compact speaker.  But the JBL Clip 3 on that list is compact, has a clip, and has an aux input so it could fill the bill if connected to an APTX LL RX/TX unit as I described above.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Northeast said:

So, they are Low Latency but only in Transmitter Mode 

I don’t know what to say except sorry for posting the bad advise, I completely missed it only being LL in transmit, truth is I didn’t even imagine they would have advertised this wide range of compatibility and limit the functionality like that? At least it was cheep, except now I’ve got to find a replacement and the peat is out of stock here. 

I edited the earlier post rather than deleting it as a warning.

• Haha 1