It Looks Like The Ny Times Are Changing The Image Of Metal Detectorists

Your a dirty old man too Geof..... 😇

• Thanks 1

Hey Phrunt I'll put on high heels a wig and even some lipstick if you take me to that ball field you been hunting lol 😍

strick 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

I'm out of likes too! You all crack me up! 

RR, I've learned the hard way! Cold water for everything, and when in doubt, no dryer! The wife's at least got that to sink in, when I wash anything of hers!🤣👍👍

• Like 2

Oh I hear you Joe D if my wife seen some of the Bull I shoot on here it wouldn’t be enough of me to have a funeral.

But until then tell that girl it’s lots of coins to be found at the nudist beach down the road.

Chuck 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I detected a nudist beach once! Wasn't intentional! No really!!!!   I don't know what kind of image I left them; I was clothed! But I had some images I'd rather forget!🙈 I got good quick, at keeping my eyes on proper coil swing, and speed! And didn't stay long!!! And yes, I told the wife when I got home!! Actually I think I called her, after I made it back to my truck!🤣👍👍

• Haha 4

When I was about 20 and surfing chasing some good waves I stumbled across a nudist beach on the Sunshine Coast in QLD/Australia.  I saw things nobody deserves to see, the image I had of nudests and the reality of the nudists were two very different things, damn well scarred me for life.  As we got there at first light there were none of them there, by the time we came in for some food they were everywhere, we had to navigate through them to get out of there, dodging all sorts of things.

I wouldn't even consider taking my detector to a nudist beach with what I know now, also, with no pockets for the coins to fall out of they're unlikely to lose many coins anyway 🙂

• Haha 6

Phrunt  Some years back a woman got caught walking out of a store with a small TV stuck between her legs.

I’m not sure but I think I’ve seen some that could have walked out with a refrigerator the same way.

Chuck 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I’m going to go watch reruns of She Detector on YouTube, you guys sound like a bunch of old bird watchers and mailmen at happy hour!😆

• Like 3
  • Haha 1