It Looks Like The Ny Times Are Changing The Image Of Metal Detectorists

Heels are nice but she'll never be allowed along into my spots unless she's also rockin' garterbelt & stockings along with the heels...!!!

9 hours ago, phrunt said:

I wouldn't even consider taking my detector to a nudist beach with what I know now, also, with no pockets for the coins to fall out of they're unlikely to lose many coins anyway 🙂

You really ought to rethink that idea, because there is no place to put their jewelry unless it's on their towel.

I have heard that those beaches are good for jewelry from a friend who went to one in the state of Missouri.

• Like 1

We’ve had lots of discussion about the ORX detector and how great it is. I myself personally have one. ORX detector that is !

The other that would be like a dog chasing a car 🚗 in what I’m going to do with it when I catch it .

It may be best we put this post to bed before Steve says Enough is Enough guys!

Chuck 

PS I think I’ll dream about that 6000 I’m going to buy.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Joe D. said:

I'm out of likes too! You all crack me up! 

RR, I've learned the hard way! Cold water for everything, and when in doubt, no dryer! The wife's at least got that to sink in, when I wash anything of hers!🤣👍👍

Joe if you want her to lose some weight ( not saying that she should 🥺) uses the dryer on extra high. It works with most women.😁

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Joe D. said:

I detected a nudist beach once! Wasn't intentional! No really!!!!   I don't know what kind of image I left them; I was clothed! But I had some images I'd rather forget!🙈 I got good quick, at keeping my eyes on proper coil swing, and speed! And didn't stay long!!! And yes, I told the wife when I got home!! Actually I think I called her, after I made it back to my truck!🤣👍👍

I went to a nude beach near Noosa Qld by accident. It was uneventful as the wife said they have no pockets to lose any coins, I agreed before any evident showed that I thought it was a nice beach.🤣 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, geof_junk said:

I went to a nude beach near Noosa Qld by accident. It was uneventful as the wife said they have no pockets to lose any coins, I agreed before any evident showed that I thought it was a nice beach.🤣 

Geof, you obviously went to the exact same beach I did 🙂

• Like 2

On 6/6/2021 at 12:58 PM, Gold Catcher said:

....  I have some off-limit areas in mind that I would love to get access to. ....

I'm not excluded from ANY area I choose.  And no, I don't wear high heels  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1