Sunray Headphones [new]

Not yet but thinking about getting it from Rob . I think it’s 149.95 . They sure looked good and with the adapter plug you can see it won’t be a problem the way they fit together.

Chuck 

• Like 1

That adapter plug is just a small part of what you’re getting for your money. Be sure to read from being to the end of the post on what else these headphones have to offer you the buyer.

Chuck 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

That adapter plug is just a small part of what you’re getting for your money. Be sure to read from being to the end of the post on what else these headphones have to offer you the buyer.

Chuck 

I think your right Chuck. I have an older pair of SunRays and have always liked how the cushion pads fit. With their ability to keep sound out better than other makers pads.For those who have multiple machines or like me when on the tractor [1/4" jack ] 

Seems like lots of bang for the buck and they have upped their game on keeping ambient noise out. 

• Like 2

Hey Guys, 

Last weekend I tried them out for a few hours and they worked great. For the last 10+ years I have been using most DetectorPro headphones, such as Nuggerbusters, Gray Ghost and Black Widows. However, a friend about a year or so mentioned I should try the Sun Ray Pro Golds, so I did and love them. They fit my head better and not as tight and allow a bit more background noise to be heard. These new Universal Sun Rays are better than the original and have the ability to use on all 1/8 and 1/4 inch headphone jacks.

I have about a dozen customers using them now and hope to hear their feedback, which I’m sure will be great.

Now you can have “one” pair of quality headphones to use on you GPZ/GPX and you Gold Monster/Equinox!! 

Rob 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I just bought a pair but they have the 1/4 plug with no adapter.  I have a 1/4 to 1/8 adapter laying around somewhere..This is my third pair of sunrays they are my favorite and use them when hunting with the CTX and 7000 I think they are the most comfortable headphones I have. Also have killer bees and one pair of grey ghosts water proof. 

strick

• Like 2

Mine seem to have everything but the 1/8" - 1/4"  plug.   I believe that's the only part that is "new"

Everything else :  locking switches, dual color knobs, etc. are part of an update from last year or slightly before.

I sent in my oldest pair of "Pro's"  and had them updated to the new locking switches and knobs.

• Like 1

I have two of the prior version (I have a backup set, but my original set refuses to die :smile:), been using these for a decade now. Highly recommended, and will eliminate most compatibility issues. No wireless is as good as wired if you are really serious.

Thanks for dropping by Joe!

• Like 3

My Gmx has a 1/4 inch  adapter  so    I could use other headphones when on land.These should help with the loud blasts this machine gives on surface targets when in the boost mode with the headphones that come with it.I could lower the volume but I might miss the faint targets.These headphones should  do the trick and I will try them on the Nox too.I wonder if I could still get  a adapter to use with the infinium.