Are You Ready To Pull The Trigger On The 6000 ?

Six Thousand dollars to put out on anything is a large investment to make .

I just wonder how many of you have committed yourself to buying the 6000 already?

I’ve had a long talk with one Minelab dealer and he has been told that the 6000 may slow in coming to the US because of the high volume going to other countries. That’s due to the gold rush is there not here.

For you that live in gold country it may be a easy discussion but for those of us  that don’t we may have to think about it a while.

I myself don’t have a bass boat parked in my drive with a big motor and trailer so this year I’m going to be good to me .

I will have a 6000 as soon as I can get  my hot little hands on one.

How about you is Santa going to come early?

The Best!

Chuck 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I myself being new at this will not get a 6000 at this time because of several reasons.

I am just learning the metal detectors that I have right now is the main reason, but the second reason is the price tag. I am not saying that the price is out of line for what it may be able to do, but it is to high for me as a younger person. I have a lot of expenses that I am working on paying off first before I indulge in that type of expense for any hobby. Last but not least I think that my 800 will do fine for what I am looking for right now, and when I get a new coil for it I will be able to find better gold with it.

So there you have it and can count me out on one right now, but maybe someday down the road I might be looking for a new machine. 

• Like 5

Have one on order. Waiting like the rest.

• Like 4

Got one paid for. Biggest fear is the body is starting to go FAST (legs mostly) and by the time the 6 arrives it may be too late?

Heading out shortly to further explore a new to me drainage I stumbled into a couple days ago where I scared up 7 smalls....hopefully the rain will hold off today?

• Like 5

Valens Legacy  

It’s done been proven that the Nox 800 can find gold. I can tell you for sure that I won’t leave home without it . Even the very best metal detector can go belly up on you and I don’t want to make that long drive for nothing.

The Best To You when as you said that time comes.

Chuck 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Bass boat in drive way here...It would be nice to be all stocked up on diff gold detectors but having the 7000 and the 2300 seems enough for me at the moment..plus I really need to examine my hunting style after my last gold hunt 3 months ago. Buddy took me to a new spot and gave me the pointy finger and proclaimed "they got gold down there" so down there I went...second target close to 2 gram nugget...thought this is too easy and I was right...trash every 14 inches not fun with the 7000...up the raving was even worse...kinda like going duck hunting with a 300 Win Magnum...If I were to go back it would be with Nox and give that a try...all I need right now is a more sensitive detector. But never say never 

strick 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Six Thousand dollars to put out on anything is a large investment to make .

I just wonder how many of you have committed yourself to buying the 6000 already?

I’ve had a long talk with one Minelab dealer and he has been told that the 6000 may slow in coming to the US because of the high volume going to other countries. That’s due to the gold rush is there not here.

For you that live in gold country it may be a easy discussion but for those of us  that don’t we may have to think about it a while.

I myself don’t have a bass boat parked in my drive with a big motor and trailer so this year I’m going to be good to me .

I will have a 6000 as soon as I can get  my hot little hands on one.

How about you is Santa going to come early?

The Best!

Chuck 

Minelab should at the very least immediately accommodate US dealers who have customers that have already paid.

Purplehays69

The only thing I can say for sure if you are first in line with your money down I’m sure that dealer will take care of you. Anything beyond that is just wishful thinking..

Chuck 

• Like 1