Are You Ready To Pull The Trigger On The 6000 ?

Aye and Nurse Paul has the audacity to call us downunders a weird mob.....🙃

• Haha 3
  • Oh my! 1

I had a dream last night that I was on a first run with the GPX 6000. I couldn’t believe how simple it was. It felt just like running a GM 1000 only with better depth and more resistance to red mineralized soil. The targets were so bright and defined. The silent threshold was perfect. It was so easy I thought to myself why would I even care to keep my GPZ? Then, I realized I had been detecting with my coil upside down. Psychoanalytically, this could mean I believe it may exceed my wildest expectations. Alternatively, it could mean even when I'm not doing things right, I'm still having fun.  Lastly, I sure hope it doesn't mean that just when I think I’ve got things figured out, I’m really just a fool messing around with an expensive machine.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Skookum,

I dream often of Prospecting adventures!  Some have given me insight to fulfillment with and X in my GPS.  The 6000, for the little time I spent behind it was amazing!  On a old patch in 10 minutes I had 3 dink’s, I quickly handed it off to the caretaker (Condor) so I could float down from the clouds.  Amazing machine, that will keep you up at night chasing the next nugget out in your sleep!

Rick

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...