• Tnsharpshooter changed the title to Relic Recoverist Using Equinox 800 - Video

Nice video with a good hunt, liked seeing the bullets and someone other than me digging foil.

• Like 1

She used to use an AT gold, guess she recently switched. Looks like she digs with one of the smaller Predator shovels like the Barracuda that I have. I'm going to move up to the Ranger soon, it digs a bit deeper and wider hole, not to mention having a D handle. Those little guys are great, but a good plug saves time.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Tnsharpshooter
      https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=290842
    • By Againstmywill
      This is a rare day for me...3 silver dimes (first time ever)! I went back out for another hour at sunset to see what else could be found in the area I found the Barber this morning. I would never have guessed it would be another Barber day, and the first year of issue at that! The settings stayed the same, and the tones were about the same. I have gone over this area in the past, but when it gets hot and humid in FL, digging a dime isn't worth the effort sometimes. Well, I won't be passing up jumpy dime signals in that area again! It has been very dry here, so I will be hitting this patch of grass again when it rains and lowering the recovery speed. Also, I dug a coin(?) that is 3.1 grams(penny), and it looks to be squashed. However, the thickness is very consistent, unlike a train running over the coin. From one angle, it appears to say 1877 or 1827. Anyone have an idea?
       Equinox 800, 15", Park 1, 7 recovery, 22 sensitivity

• By Dancer
      Running the Biggin today, reached down for some feint dimes and one nice 9" coin spill.     Real nice coil, cleaning up what was left.
      That spill had 5 nickels 2 dimes and a quarter all stacked.   Numbers were all over the place. But in disc mode easily made out the chimes with the nickel bongs.   Doesn't always turn out that way. High, low or deep, the Biggin was snagging them today.  The spill coins are near the tip of the shovel.

• By F350Platinum
      Extended at the park one more day and I'm glad I did. Got a ton of practice looking at depth and analyzing targets before digging. Got really good at plugs.
      I only looked a bit around the farmhouse, got mostly trash and a couple of pennies. I did dig an old large cent, unfortunately no details. 😵 It's 1 1/8" wide, thick and heavy. Looks like someone tried to put a hole in it.

Next I went to the canal and old dock:

Coins everywhere. I also visited the volleyball court to do the other half.
      Didn't find anything stellar, 3 wheats, the oldest is 1924. Oldest quarter was 1967. 25 modern coins today! It was quantity, not quality. 😀 Feel like this was a beach trip, but overall it was a total blast and I met a lot of nice people.