How True, Joke

Well I’m 80 but don’t look like I got much to look forward to at 90 .

I wonder if I could bypass the 90’s ?

Chuck 

• Haha 5

So true!!👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I want everyone to know that I have yet farted out loud in a public place. I must admit my pucker power is getting weaker!

Guys some how we’ve got to get back on the subject of detecting. You can tell it’s hot outside due to our off key subject matter.

Getting old is not for the weak because you got to be strong to make it.

Like Always The Best To All Here On The Forum!

Chuck 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Not sure if I farted out loud in public,  can't hear them anymore!

Norm

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

For you young fellas, take no notice of all the old fellas, the best side of 60 is from 60 up. Now what was I on about............

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Well ,I sure don't have much to look forward to by the look of it.  At least in my 50's I'll get a s sports car, although that was done in my 20's so maybe I'll end up with a Volvo instead.  I'm not much of a car person though, I buy one and use it until it dies, it's probably the thing I care least about as to me it's just a mode of transport.

I just hope in my detecting lifetime a PI comes out with accurate Target ID's, if it does I'll be satisfied.  A PI CTX 3030 and I'd be satisfied.   I'd like if it draws the outline of the target on the screen as you waive over it too with some sort of ground penetrating radar technology!   The more swipes over it the more detailed the image becomes.  Ahhhh, I can stop dreaming now, that can be my sports car in my 50's, a detector of my dreams.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

HA!

I can confess to being a little over pressurized in public spaces at sundry times in my past, to other's merriment and my embarrassment.  I'm still trying to live down the un-expected outburst at the CPR/First-aid training event.

HH
Mike

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I say we are on topic! Detecting the joke of the day!😁 And yes, with the heat, and current events, we all need a little more laughter to lighten the mood, and keep us detecting/prospecting, and forum strong! Steve will slap us in line, if he objects! He appreciates a good laugh, as much as anyone, I'm sure! Within parameters, of course!

*Besides, I really enjoyed sending this to my 86 year old dad! Thanks!!👍👍

• Like 5

Well I don’t care who you are are how old but if you hear your name called and you don’t get there soon it’s too bad. I won’t go into explaining it to you but if it hadn’t happen yet it will. One day you’ll be sitting there and say I know now what’s Chuck’s talking about.haha 

Chuck 

• Haha 3