How True, Joke

Maybe some but not all remember the day of the paid toilet . You would find them more so in bus stops . Anyway I had a short little poem I’d always say.The cost was a dime and my poem went like this .

Here I sit broken hearted paid a dime and only farted.

If that don’t bring tears to your eyes nothing will.

Chuck 

• Haha 4

No way Chuck! He was a Fireman for 30 years, so he knows the true meaning of being short a few grapes!🤣👍👍     (Outta grapes🍇🚫; I mean likes, again!)

• Haha 3

Joe D.

I worked for the phone company for 35 years and maybe that’s why I’m a ding a ling now.

Don’t get me wrong my elevator goes to the top but my lights sure get dim .

If you can’t make fun of yourself then who can you make fun of !

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Agreed!!

My elevator makes it to the top eventually, but I'm easily distrac.....Squirrel!!!!👍👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hey Norm  

You and I couldn’t hunt together . Some guy come by and would be telling about the two guys down on all fours looking for something. Our problem was we both got down and was looking for something to pull on to help us get back on our feet.

They call this your golden years!

Chuck 

• Haha 2

Let me say this about the golden years, "the only thing golden is the streaks in my shorts since I can't wipe myself" 

Norm

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Hey Norm  

You and I couldn’t hunt together . Some guy come by and would be telling about the two guys down on all fours looking for something. Our problem was we both got down and was looking for something to pull on to help us get back on our feet.

They call this your golden years!

Chuck 

Happens to me all the time. Mainly because my atrophied brain keeps telling me I can still do this. It ceases to be fun when it happens and there is nothing to pull yourself up on and you can't crawl to something because of Blackberry vines. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Well I know now I belong to the right club.

What name should we give this club ?

We’ll start out with this The Dirty Seven! I’m sure it’s got be seven of us on here .

Chuck 

• Like 1

Norm

The correct name is skid marks.

You would think as much Bull we shoot on here we wouldn’t have that problem.

This old boy had killed a deer but told his wife not to tell the kids what kind of meat it was . That night they were at the table eating. The dad ask his kids did they know what kind of meat they were eating. Both said no . The dad said I’ll give you a hint. Your mother sometimes calls me this . The girl turned to her brother and said Willie spit it out it’s a a_ _  hole.

Chuck 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2