Got a package from @steveg today,  I am proud to be the first to buy one of his "Woodland Camo" shafts and a counterweight setup. Version 2 of my Equinox was a DetectEd Redbelly shaft and cuff:20210128_113600.thumb.jpg.11a383da32135ca12a4e82b5ab8886f2.jpg

The Redbelly is great, I've used it everywhere.  Light, locks up nicely. I have no problem with it. 

Steve posted his new selection and I just had to have one. It's a bit more rigid than the DetectEd shaft, possibly because of the Realtree wrap. It might be a bit heavier but I haven't noticed it. The heavy clear coat makes it really shiny. I also bought the 7" counterweight with enough bags for a 15" coil, it's black carbon fiber but looks good.  Right now I don't need it but it's good to have it if I do.

Here's the new setup:

20210610_134104.thumb.jpg.1b5d3203a6efa482264f2afba0736bd3.jpg

I'm keeping the DetectEd cuff as it has no guide pin so I can put it wherever I want. I have a neoprene cushion on it. 

20210610_134157.thumb.jpg.ca9dd6d3d13f87890040aefa2a86f6ca.jpg

Also managed to snag a Detecting Innovations sticker to match.  Perfect! 😎 Thanks to Steve for this awesome high quality offering. 

"There are many like it but this one is mine". 🇺🇸

• Like 7

Stealthy!

• Like 2

Don't lean it against a tree or bush, you may never find it again! GPS tag optional! 🤣👍👍

• Haha 2

It really fits in here,  a lot of people wear Camo of some sort all year. Wanted to do something unique.  Since I got back from the RV trip it's been either too hot or rainy, right now we have 12"/hour thunderstorms sitting over us after a 3 week drought. 

At least the ground won't be concrete anymore.  😀

• Like 1

We don't have the concrete ground, but more like dirty carbon powder! Near zero conductivity without some mosture, if you know what I mean! But the beach soil is relatively consistant, albeit like walking on hot coals!🥵👍👍

• Sad 1

And I've come to the conclusion, after many years of hunting, in an extensive camo collection, that the deer are laughing at me trying to blend in! At least the smart ones! 🤣👍👍

• Haha 3

Guest Tnsharpshooter

I wear camo about every day. Why?  I wore it for 22 plus years in military.  Old habit hard to break.  

When folks catch me not wearing camo.  They say boy you look different all dressed up.  Lol

Even wearing blue Jeans they think I am all dressed up.   When they catch me in a suit, they about faint.

10 hours ago, Tnsharpshooter said:

I wear camo about every day. Why?  I wore it for 22 plus years in military.  Old habit hard to break.  

When folks catch me not wearing camo.  They say boy you look different all dressed up.  Lol

Even wearing blue Jeans they think I am all dressed.  When they catch me in a suit, they about faint.

I wore it for 10 myself. Now that I'm retired I wear it a lot more. Here lots of us wore/wear it to work. 

F350 --

THANKS for the very kind words, and for the great picture.  I think it looks great (but, I'm probably biased, LOL)!  THANKS for your business, and for being "the first one!"

Thank you!

Steve

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1