4 Days Of Metal Detecting. Found Coins, Bottles, Jewelry And Military Relics.

I really enjoyed this video. Thanks for taking the trouble to make it. 

I have been using the Simplex for some relic hunting and am pretty impressed with its iron handling capabilities. It does pretty well for park hunting too and its surface to 6” deep low and mid conductor target IDs are the best I have seen in moderate to high mineralization from a single frequency detector. Thanks for using it and giving it some kudos.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2021 at 11:59 AM, Tom_in_CA said:

Oh, and we have to divide Nevada in half *just to be fair*.   🙄 So from now on, you must stay east of the Battle mountain line.   Ok ?  And I promise to stay west of the Battle mountain line, eh ?  😘

Tom we'll have to meet in the middle sometime. Would love to hunt with you.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Looks like you had a great time! I admit I’ll probably never be a relic hunter. When gold nuggets and relics beckon, the gold nuggets always win. You guys would be horrified what I toss as “junk” but that’s just the way I swing. :laugh:

Thanks for taking the time to shoot and share video. It’s work as far as I am concerned, so kudos to anyone that takes the time. :smile: Some nice, intelligent commentary.

I probably would be horrified at what you toss. But I'm sure coins and token make into your pocket LOL.

I'm glad you enjoyed the video. Had to cut a lot out so it wasn't 2 hours long.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jeff McClendon said:

I really enjoyed this video. Thanks for taking the trouble to make it. 

I have been using the Simplex for some relic hunting and am pretty impressed with its iron handling capabilities. It does pretty well for park hunting too and its surface to 6” deep low and mid conductor target IDs are the best I have seen in moderate to high mineralization from a single frequency detector. Thanks for using it and giving it some kudos.

Thanks Jeff

Yea the Simplex is quite capable at most detecting scenarios and handles iron well. I just prefer the more accurate ID of the Equinox when park hunting. Most of the old coins I'm digging are at about the 6" plus range. But otherwise the Simplex will handle parks, just not my preference.