Reg Wilson & Jp GPX 6000 Commentary & Tips

• 2 weeks later...

Reg is having a break from freezing Victoria for a month or so. On a road trip with partner Jannine to sunny QLD and the NT while Covid allows.

Detectors verboten, only expert photographer Jannine's cameras!  ☺️

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Good grief!!! It's all gone to hell in a hand basket here. Got to Queensland to see an old mate awaiting serious surgery with plans to go on to Darwin in the Northern Territory. Covid Delta variety has escaped and run amuck within a few days, forcing Jannine and myself to make a run through two borders, abandoning our plans to continue north. We got permits to cross borders just before a full lock down.

The only positive is that I got to check some 'leg wetting' ground that I would love to prospect with my good buddy and geo wizard JR. Some serious research required mate.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Oh my! 1

• 2 years later...
On 6/11/2021 at 3:44 PM, Reg Wilson said:

Where on earth did these signals come from? A number were I am sure just shotgun pellets, but a few were at a reasonable depth as I tilted the coil to get some idea of just how deep. The more interesting signals I marked with boot scuffs and will check out within the next few days.

Whatever became of these signals Reg?  Any of the turn up yellow?  

• Like 1