Can The Government Confiscate A Safe Deposit Box Contents?

I wish everyone everywhere all the time buried all their money in the ground. Imagine all the hoards that would yet to be found, as people die or forget, which happened more than people seem to think. Judging by the number of hoards found in Europe, at least a few people decided banks might be a good idea at some point.

Kind of funny to dig gold out of the ground for a lifetime, then put it back in the ground, and lose it. :smile:

• Like 9

Time and gravity; it all gets back in the ground eventually! 👍👍

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I wish everyone everywhere all the time buried all their money in the ground.

Just make sure that it is not paper money, it rots over time. Let them know we want the gold coins!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Johnnysalami1957 said:

I'm with the government and I'm here to help.......

We have a special place in our garden for just a couple of more, as we want to plant some new roses.

You are welcome to drop by anytime for coffee and discuss the location.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Another choice is buy a very high quality key together with combination safe. The key can be located off site for extra  security.

As for burying all their money, my Mum said Dad never spent any of his pension 20 odd years except for fishing gear and gas. Mum paid for all to food and house improvements. She could not find his stash, ended up selling the house and farm in Tasmania and buying a house near us in Victoria. This was nearly 20 years ago and  would of rotten by now.    

• Like 2
  • Oh my! 2