3 minutes ago, Kelpike said:

Those buckles are awesome. Very unique. I like the middle one the most.

Thanks! This area has had activity from the Mid 1600s to the Mid 1900s, you never know what you'll find. Of course I'm here now but I'm not leaving change or buckles 😀 maybe some golf cart parts...  🤔

• Like 2

The middle buckle is really neat it must have been really cool when new.  Nice relic finds F350.   

• Thanks 1

Once you clear out all the iron, that should unmask more targets! The larger the iron pieces, the more area they will mask! Depending on the concentrations, sifting may be another option! Lots of cool items are non metal, but undetected items will sift out too!

Love all the great finds so far! Keep at it!👍👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CVISChris said:

The middle buckle is really neat it must have been really cool when new.  Nice relic finds F350.   

Odd that it got completely twisted. The tab was twisted around. I would love to get that straight so I can have a shot at knowing its use, but I know it would break.

• Like 2

Clearing a high potential site is well worth the effort if you can. Well done!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, F350Platinum said:

Odd that it got completely twisted. The tab was twisted around. I would love to get that straight so I can have a shot at knowing its use, but I know it would break.

Yes,  I have made the mistake of trying to straighten a few Relics and didn’t end well.  Leonard Short Designs repairs such things.  May be too expensive though.  He appears to restore civil war items.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, CVISChris said:

Yes,  I have made the mistake of trying to straighten a few Relics and didn’t end well.  Leonard Short Designs repairs such things.  May be too expensive though.  He appears to restore civil war items.  

Wow that's a heckuva site! He may be the person that does restorations for the store I got my Equinox from. Really great work. Thanks.

• Like 2

Nice hunt! You have a great area to hunt. Great buckles! 

• Thanks 1