A Free Giveaway From Trinityau.com

WINNERS FOR THIS CONTEST

MIKE SLAVENSKY
                                                             PETE HARRIS
                                                             TAD ROBINETTE
                                                             HARRY LIPKE
                                                             MATT NELSON

Mike's guess on the weight of the gold was the closest, Mike wins the gold and an autographed   copy of my book.

Pete, Tad, Harry and Matt were the other four finalist's, they will all receive an autographed copy of my book.

Winners please send me your complete mailing address so I can send the books and gold out.                                      

Send your information to trinityau@hotmail.com

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED

Hello everyone, I have been very busy with so many projects lately and I have not been visiting or posting on the forums much. I am finally finishing up on lots of stuff and look forward to posting again and getting back into the mainstream of gold detecting again.

My hunting partner George has gone through a bout with throat cancer and just received a clean bill of health the other day, after a few months of radiation and chemo. I hope to be hunting together with him very soon.

I have had many people wanting to know if I was going to plan an outing again this year in Northern Nevada. I have done this in the past with an open invitation to all. I am looking at possibly doing an outing sometime in June this year. Again, it will be an open invitation to all.

Because I have been off the forums for a while I am hosting a free giveaway. The details are below and also can be found on TRINITYAU.COM

WIN YOUR FREE COPY OF

Detecting for Gold, Adventures, Trips and Tips

post-11-0-75961400-1454900710.jpg post-11-0-13492800-1454900717.jpg post-11-0-57552000-1454900725.jpg 

post-11-0-64884300-1454900730.jpg post-11-0-76408000-1454900738.jpg post-11-0-78399200-1454900746.jpg

DETAILS

Guess the weight of each of the five individual pieces of gold, then guess the weight of all five pieces of gold together. Your guess should be made in grains. Click on each picture to open that particular picture in a larger view. This contest will run until midnight 21 February 2016. The first five persons that get the correct weight or closest in both categories will win a free autographed copy of my book, this is to include free shipping anywhere in the United States. This contest is valid only in the United States.

The very first person to get the correct or closest weight in both categories will win a copy of the book and get the gold. The weight has been determined by the scales in the pictures, which were calibrated to a zero balance just prior to weighing the five pieces of gold. All entries must be made on TRINITYAU.COM through the Comments page. Enter your guess on the Forum Entry.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

This gold was found with the New Makro Gold Racer

TRINITYAU.COM

• Like 6

As for your contest, what a nice thing to do Ray! I'm glad your buddy made it through with a clean bill

of health.

Who knows, one of these days I may just show up at one of your outings, and thanks

for your open invitation. You've always been a very helpful person, open, and generous.

All the best,

Lanny

• The title was changed to A Free Giveaway From Trinityau.com