What Happened To The Ukgpa?

Goldpanner

Hi Goldpanner Here. I created the UKGPA as firstly a forum where people could discuss Panning and also to meet up (We did have 2 great trips to France) and also to try and put forward a solid basis for discussion with the Authorities who wanted to limit or even ban panning. Due to ill Health I had to back away from the Forum and did indeed pass it over to Julie and Dave and they did a great job, untill certain people from other forums and those against panning etc decided to create havoc on it. Julie and Dave then simply shut it down as they were unable to control the scumbags. It was a quite active group with panning trips organised in the UK and also France and also a place where panners could get decent unbiased info and also by decent cheap equipment (including my Supersluice) 

So, after some serious health problems, including more recently two bouts of Covid I am once agin up on two legs and looking forwards to returning to Panning In France and Spain in 2022. If anyone wants to contact me I have a facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/gold.panner.1650/ and would be happy to chat with anyone, maybe even here.

So good luck and good health to everyone detecting and panning