When Will The Nokta Impact Hit Market?

Then we'd better hope another larger company does not 'buy them out' and put progress on hold, as we know they are willing to withhold tech until a units worth has run it's course.

If a PI is in the works then all is good. It wouldn't take much application on Nokta/Makro's part to produce a much finer unit than Garrett and Whites have.

A simplistist hot ground handling PI unit carrying a smooth true threshold and nice coil range, lightweight and without nonsense like discrimination or co-pilot menu systems and ridiculous sub menu gps nonsense would be extremely easy for them to develop.

But the giving up on VLF would be a big mistake by a company. I've always said the future is in VLF and not pulse induction.

Minelab gave up VLF progression on purpose in my belief. 

Solely due to the fact that they have had the nous and technology to produce one years ago that would lay the GPX platform to rest. And could have mass manufactured them at around the $1000 mark.

So kick on Nokta ....and don't take a penny.

• 2 weeks later...

On 3/21/2016 at 0:50 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

Something like 3 / 15 / 30 kHz would be an eye opener. Or in my dreams 3 / 15 / 60 kHz

I second that.  I would like a 20khz in there somewhere though.  If we are dreaming why not go whole hog and give us a 1, 5, 15, 20 and 60.  Multi or single frequency.  Waterproof of course! 

8 hours ago, JAMES MC LERNON said:

Just found this. Check it out

http://md-hunter.com/nokta-impact-to-be-triple-frequency-machine-another-new-product/#more-6135

Rumours of April/May release.

Maybe Dilek could provide an information update.

thanks

jim

Please note that it is all how you look at the stages of a product development. 

Yes, the product is in testing BUT testing can last for months sometimes as a small change may lead to many other changes in the device.

We will definitely release this machine this year but giving a launch date at this stage would be misleading customers. 

And even we could not launch this detector in April : -)

6 hours ago, Roughwater said:

I second that.  I would like a 20khz in there somewhere though.  If we are dreaming why not go whole hog and give us a 1, 5, 15, 20 and 60.  Multi or single frequency.  Waterproof of course! 

6 hours ago, Roughwater said:

This device is not waterproof but hopefully our future models will be.

The frequencies are PLANNED to be  - 4 - 14- 21.

Thank you. 

• Like 2

Wow,

That works too.  Thank you so much Nokta/Makro!

Terry  

Multi-tones or fulltones would be a welcome addition to the Impact, that would definitely spark interest from me.