Has Anyone Used A Coiltek 6'' Mono GPX Coil On A Whites TDI Pro ??

Would like some help please on a specific coil for my TDI Pro,i have the option of buying this brand new Coiltek 6'' Mono coil which was of course specifically designed for the GPX range of detector,the GPX Mono coils do work very well on my TDI Pro as i own and use most of them on the TDI.

Has anyone specifically used this small 6'' Mono coil i am looking at using it most of the time because i am using smaller coils more and more due to the problems that i am hving with a broken wrist that i had from a bike accident decades ago,does anyone have any thoughts on this combination please.

I think Karelian, in his tests on the Pro, decided that coil is one of, if not the best, coil for small objects. If you dig back in his tests, you may find that, Rick.

Best,

Jim

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Jim in Idaho said:

I think Karelian, in his tests on the Pro, decided that coil is one of, if not the best, coil for small objects. If you dig back in his tests, you may find that, Rick.

Best,

Jim

Hi Jim,many thanks for you reply,just checked and this coil does indeed seem to work exceptionally well on the TDI Pro,as this band new coil was on offer at a crazy low price with the option of a offer i made a very low cheeky offer and it was accepted.....so very please with that result...coil should be here on tuesday.

• Like 3

Yes, both the Nugget Finder and Coiltek mono coils work very well on both the original and pro TDI's. Have used both brands successfully.

Mike

• Like 2