Did You Ever Want To Go To Australia Nugget Hunting?

18 minutes ago, Norvic said:

Where is the lad, I`ve put out a lure for him on another thread and he hasn`t bitten, is it Love.😉

You know what these hard core adventure types are like mate, he could be anywhere!

I have plenty more pics to keep us entertained till his return.

F295F546-5C1B-423A-AC8C-A070CB7442C1.thumb.jpeg.5dee690baa4d03d00839438387238591.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Trent

I’m not worried at 80 I haven’t been exposed for a long time.

It’s bad when you get I guess you could call soil Erosion. That’s where everything starts sliding down hill and you think it will never stop.

The Best Trent !

Chuck 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Gold Catcher said:

This will be my next big prospecting trip for sure. I already had plans but then Covid hit. I plan to come in 2022, loaded with gold fever and espresso. 😃

The gold is there, not hard to hear, but a lot of ground has to be carefull gone over. Best of luck and watch out for us Aussies they take a bit to understand but most are not dangerous.😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, geof_junk said:

The gold is there, not hard to hear, but a lot of ground has to be carefull gone over. Best of luck and watch out for us Aussies they take a bit to understand but most are not dangerous.😁

Thanks, GJ. I will definitely seek some advice where to go and also hook up with some locals that I know. I like the rough but honest Au-attitude. I take it over the shallow and fake politeness here in CA any day.🤠

• Like 3

RR: congratulations on your gift!  Very nice.  My wife has been to Australia and reports that is is a wonderful country with very nice people, wonderful scenery and very interesting geology.  It has been my goal for many years to visit that great country, explore the geology and maybe do a little nugget hunting.  But unfortunately I am no longer able to sit on an airplane for such an extended period of time.  So alas, my desire has now become only a dream.   Based on my wife's experience, for any one that is able to go, I would highly recommend a trip to Australia.🙂

• Like 2

Still no sign of America’s most infamous nurse!?

Here’s another pic of him looking for the beer fridge while I’m digging a nice piece out.  We measure nuggets by how long they take to dig out over here, this was a 3 beeree bit JP detected.

F7E880D3-CBF7-4F05-94A9-3CCF1186BE0A.thumb.jpeg.1238c6d77ab27aa707c323611457bebc.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Trent King said:

Still no sign of America’s most infamous nurse!?

Here’s another pic of him looking for the beer fridge while I’m digging a nice piece out.  We measure nuggets by how long they take to dig out over here, this was a 3 beeree bit JP detected.

F7E880D3-CBF7-4F05-94A9-3CCF1186BE0A.thumb.jpeg.1238c6d77ab27aa707c323611457bebc.jpeg

Is that a hand tool?👍  Or are you on a claim.😀

32 minutes ago, Trent King said:

Bit rough calling the big fella a tool, but it’s ok he has strict instructions not to leave my ground. 🙂

Good answer Trent 😆, although Hand Tool was the specific term 😂.

Would have thought it was pretty self explanatory going by the content of your previous photos that you have leases. 🤔 

Speaking of ‘Big Boys” what direction from that hole we dug did you end up getting the BIG speci? 

JP

• Like 2