Did You Ever Want To Go To Australia Nugget Hunting?

18 minutes ago, Trent King said:

That’s downhill, there was a couple 1oz bits and a 2oz bit uphill aswell 😁

I see you spotted my scoop in the pic 😂. Part of me is stinging right now to think I left that much good gold in the ground and part of me is thrilled that the lease paid off for you, those things aren’t cheap!! Glad I was able to put you onto some colour and thanks once again for letting me detect on your leases. 😊  I had a Minelab Engineer out there a few days later (testing the proto 6000) and showed him the open hole (I think you wanted to take a few samples from the cap rock), his mouth fell open when he saw how deep it was. I have a picture of him here somewhere here in the actual hole, it almost swallowed him. 😀 Out of respect to his privacy I won’t post it up.

Funnily enough I think from memory it took more than 3 beers to dolly and melt that speci I found 😂, there’s a lot of work in them things and you need to keep hydrated. 🤔 😝

SteveH we camped a few Ks south of this location to help you visualise the area. An amazing place WA and its been too long since I was there. 😞 

• Like 3

My finger must have accidentally touched the screen near your scoop mate😉

No need to feel bad about missing them, I had too until I used a loader. I had dug a deep bit there about 7 years ago, so that was the first spot I sent Paul with his 7k 19” when he arrived here, later that day he informed me all the gold was gone from this place after finding nothing 😁😂  Ended up getting about another 30oz from that 100 yard square.

Always have great confidence in Minelabs new tech, especially when fine tuned on my ground 🙂

• Like 1