Another Day Another Campground, Relics And Coins

Β  Β  Awsome permission!!

Β  Β That place could keep you busy for a long time! Decisions!!, decisions!!;Β for cherry picking the best spots, with the time you have there! As Dog recently posted, "Life is Good"!!

Good Luck!!πŸ‘‘πŸ“ΏπŸ’πŸ’°Β πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Joe D. said:

Β  Β  Awsome permission!!

Β  Β That place could keep you busy for a long time! Decisions!!, decisions!!;Β for cherry picking the best spots, with the time you have there! As Dog recently posted, "Life is Good"!!

Good Luck!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks Joe, the first time I asked they said no. I went right to the top this time and explained what I could do for them. I was just asking about the lake and playgrounds but they threw the book at me with grace.

I come here about 4 or 5 times a year, right next door is a 1600s plantation.Β 

Baby steps... 🀐

• Like 3
  • Oh my! 2

πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€.Β  Β πŸ€πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Joe D. said:

πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€.Β  Β πŸ€πŸ‘πŸ‘

Gonna wear my metal detecting shirt tomorrow πŸ˜… the Dog just killed it.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, rvpopeye said:

Β 

1600s ?? ,,,, Git 'er done !

That's a whole different nut to crack, but the campground DOES own it, so I hear. πŸ˜„ Has to be approached with finesse.

• Like 1

Got out for 4 hours this morning with my Hoover Boys shirt on. πŸ˜€Β This might be a trend, @dogodog...

60 coins, about $4.90 or so.Β 20210619_112518.thumb.jpg.ab5a92e4628174a74aef2387f1140fc0.jpg

Trash was minimal, @Chase GoldmanΒ thanks for the tip on bottle caps. Really does the trick, but I dug 'em all anyway because I promised.20210619_112843.thumb.jpg.87e46762b82096f45fa520cc56084ab7.jpg

Hope this is silver. Can't go in the water, cut my foot and it hasn't healed. The lake is pretty nasty brackish water.20210619_112550.thumb.jpg.91be7dddb5236f8f6bd71d5f22137f42.jpg

• Like 5

Β  Β I'm out of likes, again!! But good haul! Good call not exposing the foot injury, no need to risk getting a flesh eating bacteria! More common than peopleΒ hearΒ about!Β  Circulation in our hands,Β and especially our feet suffers more as we age, prolonging normal healing! Even scraps need watching!Β  ☠  πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1