Happy Father's Day To All!๐Ÿ†

ย  ย Good Day All,

ย  ย Have a Greatย Father's Day!๐Ÿ†๐Ÿป

ย  ย The only day of the year thatย we get a legitimate grief free day to detect! Well, some of us anyway!!๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฃย  ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ“ฟ๐Ÿ€ย  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 3

ย  ย That's ok!๐Ÿฆ˜ย  Just give us the invite, so we can get another day's free pass withย you mates! We'll do the same! But your gold is much better! We can't fix that here!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Haha 4

Out with the boys so no detecting for me!ย  Every hour is a new patch with them.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Joe D. said:

ย  ย Good Day All,

ย  ย Have a Greatย Father's Day!๐Ÿ†๐Ÿป

ย  ย The only day of the year thatย we get a legitimate grief free day to detect! Well, some of us anyway!!๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฃย  ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ“ฟ๐Ÿ€ย  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Hope you have a great one.๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Old dads, young dads and new dads enjoy the longest/shortestย day of the year!ย ย 

• Like 2

My last post come up short of what I wanted to say.

ย I know our wifeโ€™s would want us to have a good time on our second Fatherโ€™s Day in Australia so please take note.

ย First it would be sweet of you to rent us a 6000 for a month. If we going to make a long trip we should stay for a month. Please be sure to line up transportation to the outback and with someone that knows their way around to get us on the gold.

ย I know you would like to go but honey remember I want to have a good time.

ย Guys if you repeat this to your wife you donโ€™t have to worry about coming home. It wonโ€™t be there!haha

ย Chuckย 

• Haha 4

ย  ย Yep, same here! It was a Family Day, withย a little fishing off theย dock! But I was thinkingย detecting, while fishing! Probably explains why there was no catching!๐ŸŸ๐Ÿšซย 

ย  ย I'll have to subdue those thoughts today, as I have some plumbing to do, and don't want a leaky mess later!๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘