Tarsacci Returns

Another satisfied customer! I’d say Tarsacci is batting a thousand.

Above all it’s American made.

Chuck 

• Like 3

As one of the first salt water hunters … I’m with you Thomas.  He’s been outstanding to me.  He spends a lot of time with you on any problems you may have…. I’d bet very few gets to have a long conversation with most company designers or owners… let alone have them call YOU.  

• Like 2

Nice to hear! Ditmar has personally responded to several questions I've had in the past regarding operating the machine. Nothing like personal service!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve had 3 issues with the MDT. 
1) MDT will reset by itself some settings will remain.

2) crosstalk. Music coming through headphones from near by radio station in downtown park.

3) cannot get MDT to turn off

Sent machine to Dimitar and he  didn’t find anything wrong so he replaced the touch pad.  Still have issues with music through headphones and resetting.   My warranty is now expired.  I’ve never dunked it in water, used in hot weather or left in a hot car. It was will taken care of. I’ve.   I still use it as my main detector because it is so light.

denny

• Sad 1

Huh, music through the headphones.... I had a similar problem when I first got my MDT and even mentioned it to Tom D. sheepishly cause I thought I was hearing things. It happened in one particular spot at one beach where there were a few towers nearby. I've never had it happen again and even tried to "make" it happen again. I kept looking around to figure out where the person was with the loud music until I realized it was in my headphones..... but again, it hasn't happened since and I just love this machine.

Cliff

• Haha 1

On 7/9/2021 at 12:45 PM, Denny said:

I’ve had 3 issues with the MDT. 
1) MDT will reset by itself some settings will remain.

2) crosstalk. Music coming through headphones from near by radio station in downtown park.

3) cannot get MDT to turn off

Sent machine to Dimitar and he  didn’t find anything wrong so he replaced the touch pad.  Still have issues with music through headphones and resetting.   My warranty is now expired.  I’ve never dunked it in water, used in hot weather or left in a hot car. It was will taken care of. I’ve.   I still use it as my main detector because it is so light.

denny

Your coil is a antenna. Working near a transmission tower would explain the music. Sounds like replacing the touch pad cured your problem for the powering off. I was a electrical contractor for 20+ years and had several issues with electronic breakers due to radio waves. Maybe that is your reset issue. Try another location well away from the transmission tower. Good luck to you.