Tarsacci Returns

Cliff what headphones were you using?  I’ve never used the ones that came with my machine.  Got Tony to do a pair right away I’ve never heard music…. Well unless you count GOLD lol. Most of my hunting thou is in the water.

14 hours ago, dewcon4414 said:

Cliff what headphones were you using?  I’ve never used the ones that came with my machine.  Got Tony to do a pair right away I’ve never heard music…. Well unless you count GOLD lol. Most of my hunting thou is in the water.

Not sure, may have been one of Harold's prior to getting my Eisenhower phones.... over two years ago and you want me to remember the phones I used...... Ha Ha.... I'm lucky I can remember any minor details anymore. I forgot about the music I had heard until it was posted which jarred my brain cells.... Changing the phones could be the reason since it hasn't happened again.... I just can't be sure.

Cliff

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Carolina said:

Your coil is a antenna. Working near a transmission tower would explain the music. Sounds like replacing the touch pad cured your problem for the powering off. I was a electrical contractor for 20+ years and had several issues with electronic breakers due to radio waves. Maybe that is your reset issue. Try another location well away from the transmission tower. Good luck to you.

Hi Carolina 

The reset issue on the tarsacci happened twice at a old settlement and a few times  at the dried up river.   Both these areas are away from a transmission tower.  At the dry river the tarsacci seemed to reset when I’m around large pieces of metal junk you could hear it cut off and at the old settlement  there was no large metal machine just reset itself twice in one day.  Wasn’t detecting in hot weather either. It doesn’t happen often but if it gets worse I’ll send it in to Dimitar.  He’s not far from where I live. The not being able to power off was more an issue for me but that has been corrected.

denny

6 hours ago, cdv said:

Not sure, may have been one of Harold's prior to getting my Eisenhower phones.... over two years ago and you want me to remember the phones I used...... Ha Ha.... I'm lucky I can remember any minor details anymore. I forgot about the music I had heard until it was posted which jarred my brain cells.... Changing the phones could be the reason since it hasn't happened again.... I just can't be sure.

Cliff

I’ve tried a pair of lightweight headphones that wrap around the back of your neck and still had music coming from the transmission tower.  I don’t think it’s the headphones.  I’ve asked my buddy Paul to try his tarsacci at this park but has been busy.  

denny

3 hours ago, Denny said:

I’ve tried a pair of lightweight headphones that wrap around the back of your neck and still had music coming from the transmission tower.  I don’t think it’s the headphones.  I’ve asked my buddy Paul to try his tarsacci at this park but has been busy.  

denny

Are you using the 12” coil? If so try the stock coil. In the same manner you receive EMI from hi tension lines, the coil (Antenna) is receiving the transmission towers signal.  On your other issue, I am not sure what you mean by resets itself. 

On 7/11/2021 at 4:39 PM, Carolina said:

Are you using the 12” coil? If so try the stock coil. In the same manner you receive EMI from hi tension lines, the coil (Antenna) is receiving the transmission towers signal.  On your other issue, I am not sure what you mean by resets itself. 

I was using stock coil.  
The machine will power off then back on while in use.   Doesn’t happen often.

Mine reset..... check to ensure you coil is completely tight.  Mine wasnt.  Cliff tell me about it.... in the process of moving....with two house holds of furniture, buy and selling, staging..... i cant remember what i had for lunch.   Also.... you maybe doing more water hunting.... meaning your coils in the water.