ICMJ Mining Summit - Lecture Speakers & Schedule

I'm going to be there Friday and then the conference on Saturday.

Who knows about Sunday?

I am already there and set up at the fairgrounds site - did so to beat the snow storm that is coming through Donner pass tonight. Looking forward to seeing everyone.  Please stop me and say hello. It's going to be a great time.  For those of you going with us to the hands on event at Gleeson diggings, Pat Keene will be out there with us running some of his high bankers, including his new extra large model. 

• Like 2

I wish I could be there to ask Watson what the regulations are for illegally mining private property, and how to get the fine points on claim jumping.  If you do business with this guy you had better keep one hand on your wallet.

Kenny

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Reno Chris said:

Matt - there are still some spaces left. Give the office a call to sign up. 

Will do Chris. Looking forward to seeing you and planning some prospecting trips.

Ha! 2 hours after?? Man, wish I could have stayed and hung out. Dont get a big head, but the only reason I showed up on Sunday, was to say hi to you,lol. Anyway, good lecture, especially for folks new to detecting, hope it clears it up some. Bet you got a hundred" so which detector should I buy?". Hopefully those who get the bug seriously, join this forum...its the best out there. Oh....you did get me excited when you brought up the czx!

• Like 1