Taking A Break

Steve,

Have a worry free and safe trip to your home state.

Enjoy the time and fresh air while you can and bring home the big gold.

Now with all that said Chase it's party time on here.

Just kidding Steve have fun.

• Haha 3
  • Thanks 1

Great news Steve, wish you the best in the backcountry, Reno will miss you !  ht 🤩

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good now I can say what ever I want...lol Just kidding Steve..have a great time and I hope you find a pile of big nuggets up there in gods country with your new toy....and dot forget the mosquito repellent! 

strick

• Haha 3
  • Thanks 1

Have a good trip and hunt. Find a ton of gold.

• Thanks 1

Steve .. I wish you a happy journey as well as a beautiful and successful detection to the homeland of Alaska .. I also wish you good health and I believe that you will share with us new experiences from gold prospecting but also from the beautiful natural environment in which you will be ..:smile:

I'm not alone ... who will wait waiting for your detection experience with GPX 6K and GMT 24K from Garrett ....

Two months out of civilization is a long time..so appointing Chase as the forum administrator is definitely the right move ...👍

......Chase ... I value him very much for his great technical knowledge about various detectors ..., and I have respect for his strong detection experience on different types of terrain ... ,, as well as nice results from detection ...
  I also appreciate Chase's ... his great willingness to help his other detectors with his experience here at our Detector Prospector Forum ... and this is a very important feature - for someone who has the responsibility to lead the Forum ..:wink:

Once again ...... I wish you a happy journey ... Steve ....👍:wink:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2