Impulse AQ Final Edition Release Date?

Hi guys!

I watched the treasuretalk on youtube for couple of days ago and Myer's metal detecting confirmed he is going to bring in AQ final edition in the shop next month in july! just wanted to ask others if it is true and anybody heared anything about it,Thanks!

• Like 2

On which video was it and at what part is it mentioned?

Edit - Found it. The video is "an evening with joe beachnut!!" and the AQ is mentioned at 11:20.

It will be interesting to see if what Russ told Jeff is true. What does Jeff mean when he says that when he gets his AQ he'll be giving people the mumbles?

AQ...I know it is close... everything has been silent of late other then what Phil , owner of Myers, said the other night.

When Jeff mentioned the mumbles, that is a Virginia Beach, Grave digger max "Phrase", He uses it a lot when he comes off the beach ... Mumbling to himself about,... not finding gold.

Max, named Kenny (Corrected Denny), the Mumbles Man, for Denny found so many gold chains a few years ago.. He gives everyone else the mumble because they can't find any... I guess you might say, "Mumbles" is Virginia Beach Pirate talk.. And these are from Max's youtube video's, which he no longer does many on beach hunting.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

AQ...I know it is close... everything has been silent of late other then what Phil , owner of Myers, said the other night.

When Jeff mentioned the mumbles, that is a Virginia Beach, Grave digger max "Phrase", He uses it a lot when he comes off the beach ... Mumbling to himself about,... not finding gold.

Max, named Kenny, the Mumbles Man, for Kenny found so many gold chains a few years ago.. He gives everyone else the mumble because they can't find any... I guess you might say, "Mumbles" is Virginia Beach Pirate talk.. And these are from Max's youtube video's, which he no longer does many on beach hunting.

I think you have a typo here. It is Denny not Kenny. Denny is the mumbles man.

His real name is Dennis  Maynard. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if anyone at the event will ask Russ when the new AQ will be available.  🙂

10 hours ago, Luis said:

I hope to see Aqua in Spain one day.  Let's see if some French testers spend the summer in southern Spain 😁

I hope to see one in Sweden one day to buy!