New Rutus Model Detector In The Works

For the last few months, I've been detecting with Atrex .. and .. I'm also testing ... But lately I've also used XP ORX, Equinox 800, AKA Signum, .. Rutus Alter71, Etrac ... and Whites for detection. Spectra Vision ..,

As part of a serious and direct comparison and .. however, I use a much larger number of detectors, especially to compare certain specific detection properties .... for different detectors ....

I take the detector as a detection tool ... for various detection situations ... and in this case I put my trust and experience in a given model that may be the best in the given situation ..

In the end, Rutus ATREX himself did not disappoint me at noon ... and he brought really nice finds ....ATREX ..software 1.0.2  whit  Multifilter..

IMG_20210902_131051_812.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ps:  Alain......Eliptical coil "HF" in ORX will be good for 2D separation..as also for work ... as well as good content in red hematite soil for low-conductivity targets ..

• Like 8

8 hours ago, EL NINO77 said:

For the last few months, I've been detecting with Atrex .. and .. I'm also testing ... But lately I've also used XP ORX, Equinox 800, AKA Signum, .. Rutus Alter71, Etrac ... and Whites for detection. Spectra Vision ..,

As part of a serious and direct comparison and .. however, I use a much larger number of detectors, especially to compare certain specific detection properties .... for different detectors ....

I take the detector as a detection tool ... for various detection situations ... and in this case I put my trust and experience in a given model that may be the best in the given situation ..

In the end, Rutus ATREX himself did not disappoint me at noon ... and he brought really nice finds ....ATREX ..software 1.0.2  whit  Multifilter..

IMG_20210902_131051_812.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ps: elliptical coil HF in ORX will be good for 2d separation..as also for work ... as well as good content in red hematite soil for low-conductivity targets ..

Hi Elnino that ring is from gold?? it looks like mediaeval one.  Any way nice finds.

Vive Equinox...

in my testing I focused on Atrex ground detection as well as Testing ....
I will definitely test it on sea beaches as well as on salty inland lakes ... which have good detection potential...👍

Atrex has a multifrequency Beach program ... in which you can detect in the Sea and on a wet beach ... In addition, it has a separate program for the Mud environment ... which also has conductive properties ..

• Like 1

Xavi29 ... yes, this gold ring can come from the Middle Ages .... ,, the elaboration of the ring points to this time ... ,, I believe that it is only the beginning ... nice detection days. ,, because its predecessor - my Rutus Alter71 v.2 ... with his findings he set the bar very high ....

While testing Rutus Atrex, I also detected some good signals these days ... from a much older period than this ring, but also some interesting silver silver coins from different periods of history ...

Since I usually detect with Atrex on Mix-Mode ... with a combination with excellent deep separation properties ... the comfort of detection is excellent for me..and I can quite often anticipate how big an object I have right under the coil.. .... so the detection itself is relatively very fast and efficient ...

MULTIFILTER can further greatly improve the detection properties of ATREX ...
what will appear when detecting the detection of a coin in difficult mineralized terrain or terrain containing small iron in the ground ..
.which can severely interfere with the detection properties of a normal VLF detector without a Multifilter.

• Like 1

I feel I'm really missing out not having easy access to these European machines.... One just has to be in my future, although it might be difficult, they are not even on Ebay.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, phrunt said:

One just has to be in my future

Maybe one of these kind gentlemen can help you find what you need and send it to you. Just a thought.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like there is another interesting new feature of Atrex   it is called SMART AUDIO.  It seams to work like a smart algorithm in heavy iron infested areas to pull out good signals among iron ( something like  long in Etrack). It is also good for checking deep signals to decide if its iron or good target. Bellow movie made on life targets:

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Last week .. I was testing ATREX right on the really challenging Top Digin Test Field ../ 40 targets / ..

Project.."Top Digin Test Field" was made for .. comparison of technically best detectors for separation and depth in naturally polluted terrain with small iron, bricks and coke..but targets from number 20-30 are already specially prepared as demanding depth-in 2D/3D ..separation targets ...

I used my proven ATREX settings../El Nino mode/ - which is designed for very demanding mineralized terrains /6-Bar/... but also for terrains where the targets are masked with iron .....

ATREX passed these tests really well ...

Ps....1.Roman denarius coin number10 is a very demanding target for all detectors..because it is masked by iron ... ATREX on MULTIFILTER-ON...can prove this target absolutely well to detect this target as well ..

2.Between the Targest ... Roman denarius-number11 and Roman denarius- number12 ... is marked with a white mark .. really very small gold target 1/24 Celtic Stater... coin./ 0.3gram / at a depth of 8 cm ..and ATREX can easily detect it...👍

3.The last target in the test- is a large 2.5 kg iron axe..which ATREX.. correctly identifies as Iron from ID .. at -62, -64 VDI...👍

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1