Two Days Of Hard Work In Mountains And Result, Five New Gold Nuggets!

Hello everybody!
I spent two days in mountains, yesterday and today, worked with mine detector and received my first results! 5 gold nuggets, small but it is much bigger, than mine
 first. Yesterday I found patch of 3 nuggets and today I found only 2. Every day I worked 6-7 hours, I think, result not bad. And it wasn't easy. 

post-970-0-67528400-1455076893_thumb.jpg

post-970-0-12422900-1455076935_thumb.jpg

post-970-0-33334000-1455076987_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Well done, Alex! As you found out, it's not easy to find gold nuggets with a metal detector; it takes much time and effort to be successful. I have a feeling that you will be an old pro in no time.

Congrats. The first day I found a nugget with a detector I found two. The first one was a half penny weight and the second one was a quarter ounce. It took me a long time to find another one detecting. I still have not found a bigger nugget yet using any form of prospecting.

Hello everybody!
I found these nuggets on old mining claim, but complexity was that all these nuggets were found on a slope of a trench or something similar to a terassa, steepness of a slope approximately
60 degrees, and length about 500-600" of and height of a slope about 6-8". Therefore, physically it was heavy, it was necessary to change or use both hands, 
what to hold I threw the detector, hands very strongly were tired. All nuggets were very close to bedrock, which comes to a surface in some 
places. It hi-meniral of almost red color soil.

• Like 2