GPX 6000 U.S. Owners Reports

Nice report and thanks!  Mine should be here Tues. but 100 degree forecast pretty much means this pussy will be having at least 1 week off (unless the new toy excitement overwhelms me and I gotta toughen up, suck it up, and go out to try it out....lol).

• Like 2

• The title was changed to GPX 6000 U.S. Owners Reports

Hey Guys,

Great reports.  I managed to get just a bit of time on mine this weekend, but made sure I ran it across some ground I hit pretty good prior.  I managed to find 6 small gold nuggets I missed with prior detectors.  

I didn't even read the manual, just took the unit out of the box after the battery charged and winged it.  I might have been running it wrong ..... LOL, but still managed to find 6 dinks.  

First impression, super lightweight, extremely sensitive, like the fact you can use the external speaker, headphones (wired or bluetooth).  The unit does compact down very small, perfect for a quad, quad box and such.  My GPZ 7000 won't break down small enough, have to always take break it apart to travel in my quad box.  

A few things I have to get used to, the 3 piece shaft seems to be much more flimsy than I'm used to and hope there is a headphone jack conversion to 1/4" as I prefer other headphones (wired).  

I should have another batch soon, the first batch was pre-sold and gone the moment they arrived.  Wishing you all much success with your new GPX 6000's!

Rob

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Rob Allison said:

Hey Guys,

Great reports.  I managed to get just a bit of time on mine this weekend, but made sure I ran it across some ground I hit pretty good prior.  I managed to find 6 small gold nuggets I missed with prior detectors.  

I didn't even read the manual, just took the unit out of the box after the battery charged and winged it.  I might have been running it wrong ..... LOL, but still managed to find 6 dinks.  

First impression, super lightweight, extremely sensitive, like the fact you can use the external speaker, headphones (wired or bluetooth).  The unit does compact down very small, perfect for a quad, quad box and such.  My GPZ 7000 won't break down small enough, have to always take break it apart to travel in my quad box.  

A few things I have to get used to, the 3 piece shaft seems to be much more flimsy than I'm used to and hope there is a headphone jack conversion to 1/4" as I prefer other headphones (wired).  

I should have another batch soon, the first batch was pre-sold and gone the moment they arrived.  Wishing you all much success with your new GPX 6000's!

Rob

Rob, yes me too on using my own headphones. The Equinox headphone adaptor is compatible. 

• Like 5

On 6/25/2021 at 5:30 PM, Gold Catcher said:

Many more will come with this machine I have no doubt.

Here is your video!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, mn90403 said:

Here is your video!

Thanks, Mitchel. It is actually Bill's video who took me and two friends, Randy and Craig, out to the San Domingo placers. It was fun (until the big red was rising...).

• Like 2

Well, I know it was Bill's but you are in it!  

Well done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You're famous 🙂

• Haha 1