GPX 6000 U.S. Owners Reports

Lost my pick today but found it, also lost my beloved Goldmonster scoop, couldn't find it and damned glad I had a spare with me!  Anyways....7 bits from pounded area for .788g and one of them was 8" deep so the 6 is doing what it does pretty damned good imo......  Using manual 1 and 2....

7bits.JPG

• Like 8

After collecting some small nuggets with the 11 inch coil, today, we ran some of the targets under the 14 inch coil. They sounded nicely on 1-2 grains as long as they were within an inch or so of the coil.CF5D819E-9025-4D88-8472-1753DD81FBE9.thumb.jpeg.6255bb6daf360b156314d49a5e187c74.jpeg

• Like 5

that coils too clean. we can fix that Saturday.

regarding the 14" dd coil test, i don't know a lot about dd. sounded off on left side of coil, loudest at the 6 to 9 o'clock position

• Haha 2

Damn near got the big skunk today but soldiered on amongst all the smoke from the fires and avoided the skunk...hate the skunk....  Did I mention disliking the skunk?  Anyways... .568g and avoided the skunk.....

2day.JPG

• Like 5

Just got word that the 17 inch will be available starting sometime next week!! Will have mine soon 😁🤠

• Like 2

Good News GC, no news downunder, hopefully my dealer has in mail soon, be able to sort out the Z/6K depth comparison with like size coils ie. 17X CC coil on Z.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Norvic said:

be able to sort out the Z/6K depth comparison with like size coils ie. 17X CC coil on Z.

That will be a good one !

Be an undug, no vid, gold search mode over some deep productive undistrubed ground, one such patch the last gold got on using Z/19ML (hopefully owner to burn area soon as hasn`t been burnt since19ML proved itself), be as per original 6K11/ZX first impression thread. I am looking forward to the 17 as feel it will be very competitive, but a warning I want it to be so as the 6Ks a lovely chick to swing with as we know. Totally unbiased impression to the latest toy... crikey my tongues firmly in cheek🤪 

24 minutes ago, Norvic said:

Be an undug, no vid, gold search mode over some deep productive undistrubed ground, one such patch the last gold got on using Z/19ML (hopefully owner to burn area soon as hasn`t been burnt since19ML proved itself), be as per original 6K11/ZX first impression thread. I am looking forward to the 17 as feel it will be very competitive, but a warning I want it to be so as the 6Ks a lovely chick to swing with as we know. Totally unbiased impression to the latest toy... crikey my tongues firmly in cheek🤪 

Don't worry she always will be that lovely chick, regardless of what you write up about her when she is wearing the 17 😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1