Announcing The New Makro Racer 2!

We are proud to announce the new Makro Racer 2 - a device that customers asked for and we designed! The Makro Racer 2 is boosted with features to find more treasures and less trash! To view the full features, specs and pricing please visit:

https://www.detectorprospector.com/metal-detector-database/noktamakro-racer-2-r85/

racer2banner.jpg

makro-racer-2-coin-jewelry-gold-metal-detector-.jpg
Makro Racer 2 metal detector

• Like 1

Wow!!!!!

This detector send to have everything everyone was saying they wanted in a detector.... I like it!
If this thing hits coins any better than the Makro Gold, it is definitely going to make people happy. BEACH MODE yes!
It looks like I am going to have to start an allotment out of my paycheck to Makro if you keep turning these detectors out. Lolol

Say hey ...

Dilek this Pro package is loaded!!!!! --- I bet it will cost at least 500.00 right... ;)

ooops.. i get too excited--- i see now that the three boxes are optional equipment.... but thats ok

I hope goldbrick will cash in some of that that suitcase full of War Bonds and buy me one!!!!

• Like 2

Dilek, Makro rocks! Thanks for listening to detectorists. I really like all the new features. My biggest complaint with my Racer is the dreaded 82 VDI target lumping scenario, were the engineers able to address this issue? 

I think you have a winner here.

Makro Racer 2 Info Page

makro-racer-2-specifications.jpg

makro-racer-2-menu-functions.jpg

Coils for Makro Racer & Racer 2

• Makro 10x5.5 DD (RC26 DD)
  • Makro 11x7 DD (RC29 DD)
  • Makro 15.5x13 DD (RC40 DD)
  • Makro 5x4.5 DD (RC13 DD)
  • MarsMD 10x6 Sniper
  • MarsMD 13 Discovery
  • MarsMD 13x10 Tiger
  • MarsMD 15 Goliath
  • Nel 12.5x8.5 Hunter
  • Nel 12x13 Tornado
  • Nel 13x14 Storm
  • Nel 15 Attack
  • Nel 15x17 BIG
  • Nel 5 Sharp
  • Nel 6.5x3.5 Snake
  • Nel 9.5x5.5 Sharpshooter
  • Like 2

On February 10, 2016 at 7:33 AM, Nokta Detectors said:

Thank you! Racer 2 ID range has been re-arranged and optimized for non-ferrous targets so yes that has been addressed as it was requested by many users. 

Completely blows me away.~~~

.... i hope the other companies are watching the example Makro is setting.... they have raised the bar in my opinion...

• Like 1

On 2/10/2016 at 6:29 AM, goldbrick said:

Dilek, Makro rocks! Thanks for listening to detectorists. I really like all the new features. My biggest complaint with my Racer is the dreaded 82 VDI target lumping scenario, were the engineers able to address this issue? 

I think you have a winner here.

Yeah, looks like non-ferrous range expanded from 40 - 99 into 10 - 99. More typical of machines intended for hunting modern trash.

The other big addition is the 0 - 99 target id range being broken down visually into two id segments for 50 target segments. At the electronic end of things each of the target id numbers (10, 11,12,13,14,15,16,17....) can be set individually to accept or reject.

I also like that there are two tone break adjustments. In two tone mode it is the normal shift between ferrous/non-ferrous or low/high tone. In three tone mode you can change either of the two break points - nice!

"In the THREE TONE mode, there are 2 break points (Fe and Gold/Non-Fe). To select either one, pull the trigger once and release and the selection will be framed. There is only one break point (Fe) in the other modes. To change the value of the break point, plus (+) or (minus) button is used."

The volume of the low "iron tone" is also adjustable.

makro-racer-2-display-screen.jpg.89646da

makro-racer-2-menu-functions-list.jpg.8e