Announcing The New Makro Racer 2!

30 minutes ago, auminesweeper said:

The Good thing about a matt screen is they also hide fine scratches from muddy fingers which keeps it looking smarter and more readable for longer.

Hope you don't mind me pointing that out,

john

Mind? Aboslutely not... we appreciate feedbacks and comments especially the constructive ones such as this one. Thank you! 

• Like 1

Yes I thought of that and that is one way around it but a person should not have to modify a new machine when it could be done at the factory making it a more permanent solution, detecting / prospecting is a rough environment for detectors so it would pay to have a more durable fix.

john 

Coils for Makro Racer & Racer 2

• Makro 10x5.5 DD (RC26 DD)
  • Makro 11x7 DD (RC29 DD)
  • Makro 15.5x13 DD (RC40 DD)
  • Makro 5x4.5 DD (RC13 DD)
  • MarsMD 10x6 Sniper
  • MarsMD 13 Discovery
  • MarsMD 13x10 Tiger
  • MarsMD 15 Goliath
  • Nel 12.5x8.5 Hunter
  • Nel 12x13 Tornado
  • Nel 13x14 Storm
  • Nel 15 Attack
  • Nel 15x17 BIG
  • Nel 5 Sharp
  • Nel 6.5x3.5 Snake
  • Nel 9.5x5.5 Sharpshooter
  • Like 2

Heavens above,, That is an Awesome collection of coils, you have to hand it to Makro/Nokta  they are really ahead of their game.

As a company I can't say enough good things about them, their willingness to listen and produce such machines and Accessories in a relatively short time is pure Brilliance.

john

Looking at it from the outside, they must be doing something right for the other companies to want to make coils to fit their machines

What would be interesting would be a coil shootout to see which coils give the machine the edge, but I did that once and it cost me a fortune buying 8 coils, I don't think I could go out and buy all 16 coils, not just yet,

Yeah I found that with a coil I bought recently, Great on big deep items 2" or bigger and good on tiny Items but on a us Quarter  it did not add as much as I thought it would, picking the right coil and having trust in ones own ability to set the machine right is the key to depth and picking out the good targets, In a lot of cases the Gain knob is your enemy.