Announcing The New Makro Racer 2!

Thanks Steve,  where I am getting confused is because his meter is showing 90 in the top right hand corner which says hit is highly mineralized, but in that Icon that looks like a plant pot he only had one Bar which is supposed to be low, If the mineral level is low then I don't understand why the ground Value / Phase number is so high.

Unless the Plant Pot is the same as the Black sand Amount meter on the GMT and the Ground Balance Number is the same as the Type of mineral meter / Ground Phase on the left of the GMT and the MXT, But as to why here in the UK is he getting such a high reading of 87 to 90 just does not make sense,

I think the only way this can be answered is to do side testing, Because his ground balance value numbers work on a similar scale as the MXT, But his readings are off the charts, when I took my MXT to OZ in bad areas I got readings from 85 to 94/5 and that was hard work when it was in the mid 90s,

thanks again,

john 

Ground balance / phase numbers do not indicate the level of mineralization, they indicate the type of mineralization. Further, Fe3O4 (mineral %) meters only give an accurate indication if the coil is pumped to the ground.

Personally I don't care what the readings or numbers are. I ground balance my detector and adjust settings based on how the machine acts.

• Like 1

I am not really bothered by them I would just prefer if there was a universal measurement a bit like there is with weight, speed and distance etc, because unless a person knows the machine in the video then it makes it a little hard strangers to understand what I being depicted,

Thanks again,

john

• 3 months later...