1st Gpx-6000 Nugget

How many 6000s did you get for your customer training?

14 hours ago, cobill said:

Hey Lunk, 

WTG breaking in that shiny, new GPX 6000 with fast gold! Must have gotten those trainees blood flowing. What are the gloves you are wearing...something for carpal tunnel syndrome?

Bill 

Thanks Bill. So the gloves are are just Walmart cheapies to keep blisters and scorpion stings at bay. 🙂

• Like 4

Whom else but LUNK, way to go!  The 6000 is beginning to show it's stuff, and you are a trusted "tool user".

Best to you and Gerry during these unusual times.  Dave

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/27/2021 at 10:54 AM, mn90403 said:

How many 6000s did you get for your customer training?

1 customer showed up from TX to get his GPX-6000 and 2 machines went to 2 of my 9 Field Staff Experts.  Most of my Staff and I still do not have machines.  The GPX-6000 worked so easily and well at finding gold during the training, that other customers interested in one tried it and I think 4 people ended up finding gold with GPX-6000's, which was more nuggets that the GPZ-7000's (which is what I would have expected for Rye Patch).  The Equinox 800 with small 6" round coils also did quite well.  

The rumor has it a 2nd order of GPX-6000 will be shipping end of next week, so hopefully it's a good size shipment, but honestly, I have no control.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

1 customer showed up from TX to get his GPX-6000 and 2 machines went to 2 of my 9 Field Staff Experts.  Most of my Staff and I still do not have machines.  The GPX-6000 worked so easily and well at finding gold during the training, that other customers interested in one tried it and I think 4 people ended up finding gold with GPX-6000's, which was more nuggets that the GPZ-7000's (which is what I would have expected for Rye Patch).  The Equinox 800 with small 6" round coils also did quite well.  

The rumor has it a 2nd order of GPX-6000 will be shipping end of next week, so hopefully it's a good size shipment, but honestly, I have no control.

Hope you are right Gerry! I would sure like to get my hands on mine sooner than later for some high country hunts.

• Like 2

I was at the training and have to say that it was pretty impressive.  I only got to swing one for about 20 minutes or so and only found a piece of bird shot but the ease of use, weight and what I saw from the performance has definitely got me thinking about one.  I ended up with 5 pieces with my 800 @Gerry in Idaho @Lunk thanks again for the great weekend.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, sevastras said:

I was at the training and have to say that it was pretty impressive.  I only got to swing one for about 20 minutes or so and only found a piece of bird shot but the ease of use, weight and what I saw from the performance has definitely got me thinking about one.  I ended up with 5 pieces with my 800 @Gerry in Idaho @Lunk thanks again for the great weekend.

It was a good time training with you, Sevastras; it’s always a pleasure to see gold being found during the class. I could tell you fell in love with the GPX 6000...it’s nearly impossible not too after swinging one.😍 Just think: all you need to do with your Nox is find just 3.3 ounces of gold, or a nice key date coin, or a diamond ring, and you’ll have that dream machine in no time! Best of luck...🍀

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1