Prospecting Friend In Need

We have a fellow prospector whose wife passed after several weeks of an undiagnosed autoimmune disorder.   He lost his job during the pandemic and has a teenage daughter scheduled to attend Kent State University this fall.  He lives in PA, but spends his vacation gold prospecting every year either here in NV or at my place in Yuma.   Lucky Lundy frequently guides him around the goldfields to help make the best of his limited time out prospecting.  He could use not only our thoughts and prayers, but a little financial help through a GoFundMe page established in his family's name.  

We prospectors can be a prickly lot, but we pull together for friends in need.  Please help make this trying and sorrowful situation a little better.  Here's the link:

https://gofund.me/9c16aa5c

Thanks in advance for all your help.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Condor,

Glad, you pointed me to your post I over looked!  Art, is a great detectorist and picked up Nugget Shooting well with his years of Coin Shooting old home sites in Pennsylvania. He did learn to stay in the area I outlined and has helped him put a rattle in his poke.  It’s a tough deal to loose a Spouse in mid life, may she, Rest In Peace.  I look forward to his next Prospecting trip out West and his since of Humor that only another Fellow Veteran can understand.

Rick

• Like 3