Trime Vdi On The Equinox 800

Anyone out there that can give me a base line VDI for a Trime? I'll take an air test number or if anyone records their VDI's in the dirt that would be great. Also if you have numbers at depth that would also be awesome. Always searching for my bucket lister's. Hope some of you can point me in the right direction.

• Like 1

Hey Doggo,

I dug one back in March. It was a 16/17 in the dirt, a solid 17 out. I think it was about 6" deep. Farm soil, no mineralization.

Too bad that's also a pull tab ID 😵

Guess it's all fun

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I've dug 4 now with the Equinox 800 and all of them bounced between 17 and 18.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the info, I had a feeling they were in the crap range. Well lucky me more trash to dig!!!!

• Haha 4

🐕💩 🤣 👍👍

Note: I'm out of likes dog, so there you go!!😂

• Like 2

When I dug mine out of the ground they rang up between 16 and 18, one of them was laying flat while the other was almost straight up.

The signal was almost a blip but always constant when I went over them.

When I get a signal more than a few times I will dig it even if I think it may be trash. I do that just in case something else might be a little deeper and I don't want to miss out on something special.

• Like 3

Half Reales are about the same size and thin as a Trime. Again, they will ID between 16-18. Dug 4 of them, all pretty much the same. That's why I dug all pull tabs in every older relic site. Unfortunately I get excited every time. 🤣 Farmers tend to get thirsty.

• Like 2