Paww Dualsound Earbuds

I posted these as well as others on Amazon Prime Day, @BchPatrol and I bought them for $10, hope some of y'all did as well. Other PAWW devices are verified to work with the Equinox, and these definitely don't disappoint. Normally they are $50. What a deal.41srwv5V7EL._AC_SY1000_.jpg.1f6c8f2d385b34db70108ac21a20af95.jpg

Here are some specs:41v4DFgYPaL._AC_SY1000_.jpg.832bae6851a4cdfb8a674d04609cc1d8.jpg

And here is a breakdown of what they look like:4109j8yityL._AC_SY1000_.jpg.5816af8d86186dc7961e8feaf72c4e75.jpg

Ok, now for the review. I hate sticking stuff in my ears, earbuds are either uncomfortable or don't stay in. The sound is usually tinny or low volume. I bought an Aukey set that lasted 3 days and sounded terrible.

These are quite the opposite. Never have earbuds fit so well, been more comfortable or so loud. The dual speakers in these are incredible. I can't run the Equinox volume much over 22 and the volume on these too much over default. I have $100 AKGs and Galaxy buds that don't sound as good. Battery life is respectable. I hope they last more than 3 days because my initial impression is that they are worth even $50. They are sweat resistant, pretty light, and I'm impressed by the materials and the ear inserts that hold them in place. They paired faster than any other headphone I've used.

I got these for the windy days when I'm not going to be using the other fabulous find this year - the SoundBlaster Jam V2. I should have bought 2 sets of them.

• Like 3

I also bought a pair and agree that the sound is not lacking. In fact, there was not much difference between a surface find and one buried deep as far as the volume goes. I was using (and likely still will) the wireless module with wired Skullcandy earbuds. Are the PAWWs worth $10? Yes!

• Thanks 1

Just in case you missed this $10 deal, you can often get these for $25. Today they are $25 I think for everyone. Usually $50.

https://www.amazon.com/Paww-DualSound-Resistant-Sweatproof-Ear/dp/B07KVFNWM3

• Thanks 1

I assume these have met the seal of approval from Chase -- i.e. they do more than advertise that they are LL-aptX but actually live up to those specs/standards....

21 minutes ago, GB_Amateur said:

I assume these have met the seal of approval from Chase -- i.e. they do more than advertise that they are LL-aptX but actually live up to those specs/standards....

Chuck - I don't own these.  But they are Bob (F350Platinum) tested, confirmed true APTX-LL compatible with Equinox, reviewed and recommended, and that's good enough for me.

Bob has tried a number of 3rd party BT phones with his Equinox and knows his stuff when it comes to these APTX-LL accessories.  I do own the Paww Over-the-Ear noise canceling APTX-LL phones and they are great for Beach work as long as you don't get them wet.  These Dual Sound BT buds are IPX5 water resistant.  PAWW brand has a good track record at accurately specifying their BT APTX-LL compatible audio products and in delivering decent audio.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Chase Goldman said:

Chuck - I don't own these.  But they are Bob (F350Platinum) tested, confirmed true APTX-LL compatible with Equinox, reviewed and recommended, and that's good enough for me.

Bob has tried a number of 3rd party BT phones with his Equinox and knows his stuff when it comes to these APTX-LL accessories.  I do own the Paww Over-the-Ear noise canceling APTX-LL phones and they are great for Beach work as long as you don't get them wet.  These Dual Sound BT buds are IPX5 water resistant.  PAWW brand has a good track record at accurately specifying their BT APTX-LL compatible audio products and in delivering decent audio.

Awww, I was just gonna use your name in vain! 😀 The plus + is there and the tones are on center. Learned my lesson early on. 😉 Ordered a second pair today as a backup.

On 7/1/2021 at 7:39 PM, F350Platinum said:

Just in case you missed this $10 deal, you can often get these for $25. Today they are $25 I think for everyone. Usually $50.

https://www.amazon.com/Paww-DualSound-Resistant-Sweatproof-Ear/dp/B07KVFNWM3

Thanks for the heads up, I snagged a pair today. We'll see how the compare to my Aukey earbuds after they arrive. 🙂

• Like 1

Dang just clicked on the link and $49.99 ;(

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, KD0CAC said:

Dang just clicked on the link and $49.99 ;(

I'll keep an eye on Aptx-LL earbuds and headphones, and I'll post again here. It will show up in unread posts every time.

It only lasted 2 or 3 days.

• Like 2