Bad News For Whites Fans

A notice posted on Centerville Electronics Website states that Garrett doesn’t plan to manufacture any of Whites product. This turned out not to be the case with the 24k, but certainly dashes hopes many had that other products, like the bullseye TRX, will continue. As it stands now, if you want a TRX you could pay between $250-$350 on eBay. If you want a used V3i, the closing bids and buy it nows are creeping back up to $1,000 or more as people realize what’s out in the wild is all that will remain. I would certainly advise anyone who thinks they may need replacements for wearable parts like headphone pads, battery packs, screen covers etc to get them now, as stock is depleting and prices rising everywhere. 883B4332-6DE0-42F3-8326-7E2635209691.thumb.png.2551a41ec46736bae9f81d421e6fe009.png

• Sad 2
  • Oh my! 2

Let me put it this way ... we can thank Garrett for maintaining the repair and service of Whites detectors .. ,, and that will go on with the production of the new GMT 24K "Garrett" confirms one thing ..... that Garrett can bring it back into production the best detection technology from Whites ...

I would also like to thank Steves for testing the new GMT24K...👍

...To continue the production of other Whites models, Garrett has his point of view..and me right ...

This report is a strong coincidence ...just yesterday I returned from the road /350Km/ from the Golden Forest ...  I tested, among other 7 Top detectors in strong mineralization / 6-7bar Fe3O4- Siderit type / in the Golden Forest, also the MXT Pro ../ 13 "ultimate coil / detector, which in tests on 2 extra Deep targets / 1gram of gold24k at depth8"....and  23mm -4.6 gram Silver coin at a depth of 9" / showed that  have extra strong claws ..👍.. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only 3 detectors were able to detect all 6 tested targets. ..This is how we evaluated it together with my colleague Prymek ... who has been detecting this strong mineralized forest ... for 20 years...

IMG_20210627_094015_084.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spare Parts.....

... As for spare parts, I recently bought ... from the Czech whites dealer pinpointer Bullsee II and a straight middle rod for Spectra  / MXT.. and I thank him very much / Mr. Chládek - Czech dealer Whites / for solving this thing ..👍

He also mentioned Centerville  electronics..where it is possible to buy parts ..or parts of the detector if there would be a situation of replacing some electronic part of the detector ... in case of a major repair .. or coils .. which, for example, are no longer available on the European Market ..:wink:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, EL NINO77 said:

Only 3 detectors were able to detect all 6 tested targets....

Looks like (in the photo) ML Eqx w/11" DD, Garrett ATX (PI), White's MXT (w/Detech Ultimate coil?).  Which detectors didn't pick up all six?

• Like 2

I'm just happy to have two of the three in that pic! I guess I'm good for detectors... for the moment!!😁👍👍

• Like 1

16 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

Looks like (in the photo) ML Eqx w/11" DD, Garrett ATX (PI), White's MXT (w/Detech Ultimate coil?).  Which detectors didn't pick up all six?

Mineralization in Golden forest -... mineralization indicator for XP ORX detector /14.4khz/ is Full...

This challenging test of 6 buried targets consists of 4 targets placed at a depth of 6 inches / 15cm / and plus two extra very deep targets .... 1 gram of gold at 8 inches / 20cm / and 1 23mm -4.6 gram silver coin placed at 9 inches / 23cm ...

...4 targets placed at a depth of 6 "/ 15cm / .. proved with the correct setting of the detector..detect all 7 detectors ... they were detectors / Fisher F19-13" ultimate, .... XP ORX 14.4 khz -9 " hf coil, ... XP ORX 14.4 khz 9.5 HF ellipse coil, .... Minelab Equinox 800 11 "coil, Whites MXT PRO 13" Ultimate coil, Garrett ATX 12x10 "DD coil .....

The problem started with the detection of the 2 deepest targets at 8 "and 9" inches ...

These 2 deep targets were able to detect Only 3 detectors ... MXT Pro on a 13 "ultimate coil,... Garrett ATX ..,, and also Equinox800b..ut only on the Gold1 program /recovery speed7/iron bias F2 =0 ..best-setings...  because other Equinox programs either had no range, or were already unstable on such mineralized terrain ..

Test ATX...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Test MXT PRO -Bogene settings..treshold .. to a minimum..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1