Too Hot

Hi, just reading your text regarding the machine not liking other 6000 close by. Is this an issue of the bluetooth interference in the headphones and/or the electronics power? cheers sturt

1 hour ago, LuckyLundy said:

One was the Battery doesn’t last for a full day of Summer Swinging!

The battery performance get's better on the second and third day of discharging/charging. But it is good to have a spare one. BTW, nice backyard !

• Like 3

Strut,

I'm no Electrical Engineer, it is what it is!

Gold Catcher

I hope I’m done, that backyard digs into my Beer Money! 😂. Glad to hear the batteries may last longer with progressive charging.  But two is a must, for multi day hunts.

Rick

• Like 2

5 hours ago, LuckyLundy said:

hopefully no more big chores around our new home in Reno.

LL nice home and I bet your wife will let you slide a little after you clean up some of the stone blocks around the garden, and touch up the brown wood to white. That way everything will match and look so much cleaner to her. Run it by her and see what she says about it, you may even get a couple of weeks off to detect.

• Haha 2

Valens,

I really tried to keep her eyes off my Man Shed, but she had to put them flowers under my Window!  Always something next, as you well know.

Swegin,

Rim Rock Detectors, moved to Arizona!  Way to many Minelab Dealers to move the business with him.  I’d like to think, I’ve search thru Steve’s Forum on how to delete that!  Can’t find it and of course forgot how I got it there!  If that was a patch of gold I’d know who to fix it, lol.  Our group, moved our Minelab needs to Doc Detecting Supply.

LuckyLundy

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LuckyLundy said:

I’ve search thru Steve’s Forum on how to delete that!

Should be in your profile.  Click your name at the top right of the page then edit profile.  Good luck with your new Dealer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• The title was changed to Too Hot

Did the 6000 come with a "small print" label that says "May cause user to grow a second head! Use at your own risk!"🤣👍👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1