New Nokta Makro Simultaneous Multi Frequency And Endless Possibilities For The Future

SeeHello all. Whom is ready for the Nokta Makro Simultaneous Multi frequency metal detector? I am. Why you ask? Well shortly after emerging on the scene Nokta and Makro metal detectors slowly got good. Which the story goes they're brothers whom owned the companies Nokta and one Makro different entities. With that said one brother finally asked the other brother to help him on a project because he likes some of his ideas and a vice versa and when they did this is when they finally shortly after merge together and became one before that they were completely competitive in this win against each other they took that same competitive and brought it into the game of metal detecting as a whole as in like the whole world they go against that they know they need to raise the bar they know they need to be competitive and not be like certain companies that just like the desire to create better products and compete with other companies and they'll learn that that's why they go out of business eventually I'm not going to buy and waste my time on a product even if it's made in America or not made in America that doesn't work versus one that does work and is tried and true. For example Nokta Makro since the came on the scene look at the Simplex. It's tried and true and this metal detector is built like a sh#t brick house. The control housing doesn't leak, the speakers don't and also have great audio if you like Donald duck in your ear. The New Nokta Makro Simultaneous multi frequency detector is going to have the exact same control housing as the simplex which in my opinion is probably the best housing of between the minelab Equinox and anything below or some even above that price range. They haven't announced the name and also are going to pick someone's name in the competition that they had going on for the simultaneous multi-frequency machine with that said I think they should name it the simplex + Plus simultaneous multi. That be cool. And already established great detector with the platform of the simplex but in a better version was to lose and also I know it won't be in just detector but simultaneous multi-frequency is going to be some of the standard not always and selectable single I think will be the standard both in the same package but think about simultaneous multi-selectable where you can select two to six frequencies that you want to utilize between 1.5 kg and 100 kg wouldn't that be one hell of a machine and that technology probably will be available to us and then once you pick your frequencies you want to use up to six frequencies between two and six for the multi frequency version of the detector the machine does all the algorithms and adjustments after selecting what type of hunting your doing and you GB and  everything so that way it does work no matter what frequency you pick no matter it is as long as it's between 1.5 and 100 khz and you can select as many as you want between 2 frequencies and 6 or 7 like full band spectrum and it will work with the coil and everything that'd be crazy and amazing and we're going to see it one day with the way things are escalating quickly. But it will probably utilize something like this but be a pi Machine to so vlf, simultaneous multi capable from 2 frequencies 6 or 7 of any frequency between 1.5-100khz and pi capable as well with the switch of a button. Like the voodoo but not. Idk it's fun to think of the endless possibilities they can go with something. Fiy anyone who takes this idea of mine and uses it has to provide some with free metal detectors for life and half of the ideas earnings. Especially the selectable simultaneous multi frequency between 2-6 or even 7. 😊 

I am a Minelab Equinox fan and user and a mine live metal detector user but I'm not saying that if Nokta Makro comes out with a better machine or any other company for that matter that I won't switch because I'm not company loyal I'm going to use whatever detector is benefiting me and my metal detecting needs as long as they're a growing company and always look towards the future and not always settling for just the norm like some of the American companies do but always making their detectors better for the consumer

• Like 1

I’ve been ready and ready and ready for a long time!

Talk is cheap and I’ve found that bird in hand is better than two in bush, The same goes for detectors!

I will say if it has more to offer than the Nox I’ll buy it and sell the Nox. Only time will tell .

Chuck 

• Like 3

I should have ask this in my other post but has anyone seen this detector other than just what we’ve been told ?

For myself I’d rather had a PI detector that would have been as good as Minelab at half the price for nugget hunting. In my opinion our cup is running over with coin detectors now.

I guess only time will tell but whatever it is I hope is best for all .

Chuck 

• Like 3

Guest Tnsharpshooter

Chase,

You nailed it.  If it was so easy we would already have had more manufacturers with SMF models.  At least Nokta Makro has a few platforms to use as standard.  Poor ole Minelab sure didn’t when they hatched the Explorer.  So it would seem easier wouldn’t it for whoever is following instead of leading.  Makes sense to me.  Naturally I wish every manufacturer the best.  Anything that will get me more stuff (worthy) out of the ground I’m in.  As long as I don’t have to mortgage my house to buy.

BTW, may be worth noting Makro Nokta never has to date made VLF that equals or surpasses Deus As far as hunting in higher iron  sites.  Coil size for coil size.  

i believe NM will leapfrog and then some. they have been a company that surpassed Garrett's single frequency machines with their own single frequency machines. finally garrett came up with the ace apex. do we really think NM can't top that. they are very determined. I'M betting they pull it off.

• Like 1

I have not run a Deus. I do know how to set up and hunt heavy iron sites in both low mineral & high mineral ground, moist & dry conditions with the Anfibio Multi. It does extremely well for me. You do have to be willing to dig the signals that are less than perfect. This is relic hunting & I want anything that is not a nail or small piece of Zinc Mason jar seal. Coil, frequency & mode selection are important considerations based on site conditions.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, village said:

i believe NM will leapfrog and then some. they have been a company that surpassed Garrett's single frequency machines with their own single frequency machines. finally garrett came up with the ace apex. do we really think NM can't top that. they are very determined. I'M betting they pull it off.

Glad you have that belief without any proof they can deliver a simultaneous multi frequency machine.  Completely different animal than anything NM has previously delivered.

Even if they top Apex, ML is still years ahead in simultaneous MF, so topping Garrett is aiming too low. 

But the fact is that NM does not have an SMF machine on the market even though they announced they were working on one a year before Garrett released theirs.  And now Apex has been on the street for nearly a year and NM is still months away by their own admission.  They are playing catch up. 

Need to see something more than just determined talk.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I too think we will be surprised at NM's approach and application of SMF on their new detector. I feel they are following their own vision but also drawing on what has come before, taking the best aspects & melding it to that vision. I think they are taking their time to get it right. I also think the final product will be much more than they started out with on the drawing board. This is based on current performance & a past history of being able to adapt to consumer suggestions quickly. They also do not seem to be boxed in on their thinking & product vision. Young & hungry can cover a lot of ground. I am also hoping some of the ideas & improvements will transfer over to the Anfibio line as updates.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I think anymore just because it's SMF doesn't mean it's better. We can see this in the Apex, CZ and DFX platforms. Yea they handle salt water beaches better than a single frequency machine. But it's now about the signal processing and what's happening internally. Minelab is decades ahead of the other manufactures in this regard. No other manufacture can process out the ground signal (and other variables) and deliver as accurate ID as the ML machines can or as deep. Yea the ML machines struggle in tough iron infested sites, we have other machines that we can choose from to fit that bill. It's going to be tough for NM to top that with their first attempt IMHO.

As seen with the Apex, regardless as to whether they were trying to give the Equinox/Vanquish a run for the money or not, makes little difference. That's what many perceived was happening and that's what the Apex was/is measured up against. I think it would be to NM benefit to they make sure they get it right the first time and delay introduction until thy are happy with the results. We already see it being/hoping it's competition for the Equinox and we don't even know when it will be released yet. For NM to release it and it not being able to compete with the Vanquish/Equinox platform would be a mistake IMHO.

• Like 4