Caution When Using The Tarsacci Notch

You definitely want to to take the time to find how various targets respond to the 4 different frequencies & other variables in settings. Here’s one example…..

HH! Aaron

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Keep the tips coming! Nice video...I'm always trying different settings on mine. Now I have something more to try!

On 7/1/2021 at 11:15 PM, Aaron said:

You definitely want to to take the time to find how various targets respond to the 4 different frequencies & other variables in settings. Here’s one example…..

HH! Aaron

With disc. set at 0. Are 1&2 notched out or only once you set disc to +1 is 1,2&3 notched?

According to the manual the notch does not come into play until disc is set greater than zero.  Although, Fig. 16 only shows disc set less than zero, it only makes sense for there to be no notch with disc=0 and for the notch to come into play if disc is 1 or higher.

SmartSelect_20210703-184617_Drive.jpg

• Like 2

Yes correct. Not sure if I mentioned it in the video but there is no “wrap around” into the low conductors even if you set the notch at +30. Meaning you don’t have worry about losing small gold by eliminating iron wrap around.

However, I think I did make my point with the hammered cut 1/4. 

HH! Aaron

• Like 2