Funny I found more seated dimes than merc, wasn't until a couple years ago I found one. Pretty good shape on that one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've only ever found 2 mercs and a 1857 Trime. Oldest was 1917, and it has a big black stain on it. Found it with the Trime. The other is a 1943. Put the '17 on a snake chain with a bezel, I often wear it for good luck. Hope I find a Barber.

They're some pretty coins. Congrats. 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Good going, i have found only one merc, 1916 s. There is just something i so attractive about the mercs. May you find many more with the new coil, i have one and they are so sweet. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Againstmywill said:

Can't wait to see what the Coiltek can pull out of that area when it arrives tomorrow.

Get ready for a shock... 😁 Thought I'd pretty much killed a small spot and dug all kinds of stuff. I wish you the best luck!

• Thanks 1

Nice find for sure and wish you luck on finding many more of them.

Good luck on your next outing.

• Thanks 1

Great job on the Merc., They a really pretty coin. I've dug about a 15 just this year so far. Where there is one there's more. Keep on digging the slightly off tones, especially if they are in that silver range. I've dug about 4 that were in the 21-23 vdi this year.

• Like 1