First Minelab GPX 6000 Nuggets

Cmon Rob lets start hearing about some comparisons!  You were in my boat on that vs the 7!  We all want to know how deep will it go! 😊

Rob:  Glad to learn that you had some time  with the 6k and congratulations on your success.  I will continue to be interested to learn more details on your observations about this new machine.

• Like 1

22 small ones yesterday. Some tiny. My friend only dug one small nugget with his monster. 5 of mine were in a spot he covered close. Can't tell ya total weight cause I can't find a scale to buy.

20210702_175249.jpg

• Like 9

The Avantree Torus external bluetooth speaker system works amazingly which Lunk has also attested to. My 6000 bluetooth headphones are still in the box but I'm sure they're a perfect match for headphone users.

The headphone connector is only proprietary if you want it to be waterproof. The correct waterproof adapter comes with the 6K so you can use the included headphones as wired headphones. That cable can be used with a simple adapter to mate to other wired headphones, OR, just find the right 1/8” headphones and plug right in. Any system, headphones, or adapters that will work on Equinox will work on 6K. Using the incorrect adapter will let the headphones work, but the external speaker will not shut off, so getting it right is necessary, but not difficult, or expensive.

Get PI detectors near boots or pick and they lose tuning or go nuts? Well, yeah, that’s what they do, which is why we use non-metallic boots with PI detectors, and do not set picks anywhere near coils, etc.

Some issues being raised are due to lack of knowledge, not the actual situation that exists in reality.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You could just buy the new Sun Ray Pro Gold Headphones that Rob posted on here for 149.95 .

Chuck 

A302B575-D1AC-451D-AB0C-F37FB6AECA28.jpeg

• Like 1