I was wondering if anyone might have a picture of an original Keene 2 1/2" dredge, it is the one that floated on an inner tube. I sent an email to Pat Keene, but have not got an answer.

I just need the picture to see how it was set up and mounted on the inner tube. If anyone has one you can post it here or email it to me at: jfoley@sisqtel.net

I have/had one of these, Jim. Still have the sluice, and hoses, but no pump or motor. Bought it many decades ago. As I recall, the motor and pump, and sluice were all mounted on a flat, square tube frame, about 24" square that was bungied to the inner tube. Don't have any pics...wish I did. I checked the shop to see if I still have the frame, but it must have been lost with the pump and motor.

Jim

I have the juice frame and pump with running motor but not set up. I may still have all that goes with it

No picture .

Chuck 

Jim, I remember seeing one on YouTube a few months ago, but I can't find it now.

Steve might have some information on it, so when he gets back I would check with him.

Good luck and if you have time to kill check out YouTube for it.

On 7/3/2021 at 7:08 PM, Jim_Alaska said:

I was wondering if anyone might have a picture of an original Keene 2 1/2" dredge, it is the one that floated on an inner tube.

Can you give an idea of what years it was available?  I may be able to find it in a magazine ad.  Others might have old catalogs.

• Thanks 1

Glad to see someone found it for you, the one that was on YouTube had a bigger inner tube than that, but was set up the same way.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Thanks to all that contributed to this request. I should have included the information that I have all the parts, just needed to see visually how they went together. There seemed to be a problem in that, I had a part that had mounting holes in it that did not line up with the holes in the frame.

Once I was able to see a picture, which I posted, it was obvious that I had one too many parts. The extra part came from a five inch dredge that I no longer have. I had inadvertently put it with the parts from the two and a half inch dredge, but it didn't go to it, which resulted in my confusion.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...