Hypothetical Question

1 hour ago, Ridge Runner said:

I was hoping Minelab would come out with a new 2300 .

Chuck I think the 6k is the new 2300 but in a much more powerful platform and now we have multiple coils offered as well. 

strick

• Like 4

rvpopeye

When the big rush for the 6000 has settle down then it will be some dealer offering extras but not for a while.

At a later date you will find some Minelab dealers offering a package with one day training in the field. Then you will find others offer 3 days training in the field but no package.

It’s all about what’s best for you.

Chuck 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Unless I find something of value in the 6K range , I guess what's best for me is what I have.

Where's that Spanish Fleet when you need 'em ????? 🤔

Arrrrrrrrrrr !😜

• Haha 1

My opinion is any of the above. Each machine will challenge you and on some days make life quite difficult. I wish I had the skill to use them to their true potential and push machines right to the limit. For me it’s more about learning, improvement in technique and the enjoyment of being out in the bush looking for that patch or piece that the ones who have gone there before have left behind. It’s about making the most out of an opportunity with the machine that’s in your hand.

• Like 2

Lesgold

I don’t care who you are we all on a learning curve. The guys that’s been at it for years know they can always learn something new.

The only one I tell I know everything is my wife. One time she wanted to buy a shovel for a relative and I told her you just can’t do that. She wanted to know why and I said you have to take them to get fitted for it .

Chuck 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Well $6,000 would get me close to a truck to get me near gold fields [ 94-98 Dodge Ram 5.9 Cummins ] then after getting a truck to take get me close to gold , use my Equinox 800 to find some gold to pay for the 6000 .

Most people call it a fixed income , I call it a broken income --- detecting helps to fix the broken income 😉

• Like 1

KDOCAC

You sound just about like me in I need to get something to get nearer to the gold . Looking at another ATV but then goes my money I had to buy the 6000 with. 
 I knew I should have been born rich instead of so good looking. I wouldn’t be worrying about how I’m going to spend my money.

Chuck 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1