Hypothetical Question

Based on the equipment I already own which I am completely happy with I'd spend $1 on a Lego metal detector to keep with the theme of the question and spend $7999 on buying gold nuggets 🙂  That'd be more nuggets than any possible benefits of spending the money on another metal detector would ever find me in my life time!

1433603037_legometaldetector.png.1c13703fa6917e9ec954132fe914e024.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1
  • Oh my! 1

I have no doubts the 6000 is a great detector, my post was more of a joke 🙂 

• Like 3

Simon ... once you get the coil over the GPX 6000 size and value targets ,,, I believe it's a matter of time .. and I wish you that ...👍

On the other hand, investing and buying gold is also not a bad idea ... because gold retains its value, and may rise in the near future.:wink:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

-if I didnt already have a 5000 I would probably buy the 6000-From what Ive seen from everyone posting their finds-other than I like the 6000 package as far as weight and none tethered to any cables it doesnt seem to be any better depth wise or anymore sensitive than my 5000-if it is its minute -the 6000 doesnt seem to be really cleaning up on the old patches either-a couple of nuggets here and a couple of nuggets there-not worth the $6000 bones to me-when I got the 2300 same thing a couple here and there and sometimes none and man was it noisy-I'll just wait for some more new and improved coiltek or nuggetfinder coils to hit the market-:ph34r:

I would put the money to better use than a 6000. Don't need to look for crumbs too deep for a Monster or too small for a 7000.

• Like 1
  • Oh my! 1

22 hours ago, phrunt said:

I have no doubts the 6000 is a great detector, my post was more of a joke 🙂 

Didn't realize I should have a job with stock options to buy some detectors. [That's NO JOKE ] 

• Haha 1