Hi Folks From Australia

Lesgold

Hi Folks

Just a quick hello to everyone on the forum. It’s good to be a part of your community. I’m another bloke from downunder that struggles with gold fever. I live on the south coast of New South Wales and try to get out for a play in the bush at least a couple of times every week. My toys include a 7, 6 and 2300. Hope to be able to learn from some of you wizards and contribute where ever I can. 
cheers

Les

• Like 4

Welcome to the forum and don't worry about from being down under as there are many others from there on here.

We look forward to some of your posts and please include some pictures, we love seeing new areas and finds.

I wish you happy hunting and good luck on your next outing.

• Like 2

Thanks rvpopeye. 
Lately I should be calling myself goldles. That’s the challenge of the hobby. Not a wizard, just someone who enjoys being out there. 

• Like 2

Welcome Lesgold, with that artillery in your possession and a few good spots the future should be shiny. You have a lot of "mates" here who appear to be heavy hitters. This site focusses on on the details, it has made me much better than I should be. 😀

• Like 2

If you have any questions , don't be shy . ( if nobody has the answer already we'll all figure it out as a group) 

If you have anything to add , don't be shy .

If you have any tales of your finds , well you get the picture ! 

AND if you have any pictures of those finds especially those that you just can't ID .........yup yup post it up !

• Like 3

Hello Les,

Glad your here! Looking forward to some great down under adventures and finds! 🦘👍👍

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Hope to be able to learn a lot and contribute a bit from time to time. 
cheers

Les