New Metal Detecting & Prospecting Classifieds

Steve Herschbach

The new forum software will no longer allow me to use an add on script that enables the current classifieds system on this forum. I have set up a new forum for classifieds at http://www.detectorprospector.com/forum/forum/44-metal-detecting-prospecting-classifieds/

Maybe not as snazzy but it has the benefit of you already know exactly how it works and no time limits, etc. Once I get switched to the new version 4 of the forum I can add more functionality to it however. In the meantime, anyone with existing ads needs to recreate them in the new forum as anything in the old classifieds will be lost. I am updating links in the sidebar and elsewhere to reflect the changes. Thanks!

• Like 4

OK, almost everyone over to the new Classifieds forum now, old one gone by end of day.

By the way, I get about 2000 visitors a day to my website and the classifieds are free. Crazy not to take advantage of it. My main advice, be patient. Getting a good price can take time. When the new forum gets in place I will expand the advertising of used items to other places on the website giving you even better coverage.

• Like 3

Thanks Steve!

It's nice to have a free place to post our adds.

I particularly like ability to post plenty of high resolution photos.

Bryan

• Like 1